Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 06:47 AM

Daily Thread, 17th May, 2019

Good morning everyone. I trust all and their four legged friends are well, any still suffering get well soon. Have a good day, maybe some rain which the gardens will appreciate, so stay warm and dry and above all safe and well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 07:10 AM
Morning Moyra and everyone else. Chris hope all is well with you and yours. Sue the same and Lynn. Kelly I have already dropped you an email but hope you are keeping well to. Kazz, Nippy, Harvey and Barry and all others to. Dull here but not cold. Yep we could do with some rain. Have a good day with whatever you get up to. Hm that makes so far: 10 keeping in touch. Lets hope some more do.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 07:21 AM
Hello all, glad you didnt disappear for long Moyra.

Bright and sunny today but still with that cutting wind. I shant be doing a lot today my legs arent behaving as they should

Hopefully pop back later x
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 07:38 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Hello all, glad you didnt disappear for long Moyra.

Bright and sunny today but still with that cutting wind. I shant be doing a lot today my legs arent behaving as they should

Hopefully pop back later x
Do you think you have done a little too much?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 07:43 AM
Morning everyone a few last bit in the garden to complete my project then a hairdressers appointment to make for Monday and nothing more planned than dog walking.
Going to a private open garden for NATIONAL GARDENS this weekend called Four Seasons Walsall hoping to get a bit of insight and maybe advice into pruning Acers….
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Moyra and everyone else. Chris hope all is well with you and yours. Sue the same and Lynn. Kelly I have already dropped you an email but hope you are keeping well to. Kazz, Nippy, Harvey and Barry and all others to. Dull here but not cold. Yep we could do with some rain. Have a good day with whatever you get up to. Hm that makes so far: 10 keeping in touch. Lets hope some more do.

10 what? totally baffled and slightly intrigued; love a mystery on a Friday. I want rain but not till I have finished my project.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone. I trust all and their four legged friends are well, any still suffering get well soon. Have a good day, maybe some rain which the gardens will appreciate, so stay warm and dry and above all safe and well.

Hello Moyra; Have a good day nice to see you back starting the thread again. Have you a timescale for talking to your son? and maybe find a dog walker so you are not reliant on him walking Amber when you are not up to it. Any walks he does will be extra to normal day to day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 07:49 AM
Morning all, I was out Painting the fence panel at 8am...then it started to rain so chucked a tarp on it
Nippy, hope your legs decide to behave
Kazz, is Monday the funeral? I have a useless memory
Brenda, thanks for the email
Chris I hope your oh is doing o.k today
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2019, 08:02 AM
Tuesday. Monday oddly enough would be her 77th birthday.

Yeah we had a shower of light rain at 7.40am so I expect it made its way over to you....cloudy/overcast here again.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2019, 08:21 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Jenny, Kazz, griff and all to follow.

Raining here just made it back from our walk. Dillon is out in it and barking or us to join him, cheeky monkey the older he gets the cheekier he gets.

Hope the legs feel better soon Jenny have a rest today.
griff hope the rain stops saying that the gardens do need it though. Must say I get a great satisfaction watering always have done.
Everyone else have a good day.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >