Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2019, 06:39 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 3rd May, 2019

Good morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in good spirit.

Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all things stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Looking forward to seeing the new addition Harvey. Good Luck. I to have been tentatively looking but still very unsure. Have a good day all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2019, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Looking forward to seeing the new addition Harvey. Good Luck. I to have been tentatively looking but still very unsure. Have a good day all.
Brenda I know you knw but if we do not have a guarantee on anything. Have a look and if its meant to be its meant to be. An acquaintance of mine was in a similar situation to you and he has recently well I think Nov last year got a dog off the agility . net site they advertise also rescue dogs who need a home as well as pups suitable for agility. He meet and fell in love with a merle collie who had had 5 homes and only 6 months old. Apparently he is doing well, Patrick lives on a narrow boat and is semi retired well works from home.

So I say look more than tentatively.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2019, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in good spirit.

Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all things stay safe and well. God bless.
Morning Moyra I and my four legged pal are in good spirits. The weather is intermittent on rain and thunder.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2019, 08:43 AM
Morning all.. it's raining here, I expect the fencer/gardener person won't be back next door then.
Brenda, a dog will probably just turn up and something will click...what about fostering, just to see how you feel?
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-05-2019, 09:12 AM
got told off again this morning by Sue. All I wanted was to make a cup of early morning coffee and everything was under dust sheets. Woe betide me when I moved them slightly to get to the coffee and sugar jars. Told in no uncertain terms to keep out of the way. With pleasure, quickly learnt when Sue is into a decorating project mood one keeps well away
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all.. it's raining here, I expect the fencer/gardener person won't be back next door then.
Brenda, a dog will probably just turn up and something will click...what about fostering, just to see how you feel?
Successful adopter from that route here .....
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2019, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
got told off again this morning by Sue. All I wanted was to make a cup of early morning coffee and everything was under dust sheets. Woe betide me when I moved them slightly to get to the coffee and sugar jars. Told in no uncertain terms to keep out of the way. With pleasure, quickly learnt when Sue is into a decorating project mood one keeps well away

Perfect reason for a go out for breakfast morning.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-05-2019, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Looking forward to seeing the new addition Harvey. Good Luck. I to have been tentatively looking but still very unsure.

Thanks Brenda, I fully undertand how you are feeling. I wanted to wait a bit longer but OH is now fully recovered from her hip operation and can walk with no pain so she was very keen to get another dog. The Dogs Trust & Wood Green are excellant organisations but just didn't seem to have what Alena wanted and as I said yesterday I had just sent our details to Blue Cross when the phone rang.

Her name is Zena although I'm told it's spelt Xena (As in Xena the Princess warrior) not sure which spelling we will use, tell me what you guys think please

Just waiting for the phone call to say she's on her way now. Sorry I haven't really caught up with everything, will try to do so latter today, bye for now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2019, 09:45 AM
Ooooooo exciting times Harvey! My friend has a dobie called Zena and she spells it with a Z but I think either is acceptable...lol Xena warrior princess...my dad used to watch that
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >