Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2019, 09:31 AM

Tuesday 30th April 2019.

Good morning everyone hope you and all four legged friends are well today.
Bit chilly here but dry so shouldn't complain.

Well last day of April where has the time gone ?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2019, 09:42 AM
Morning Lynn. Yep sun is shining and not all is right with my world. Pesky emails aren't working on Thunderbird. Can access from bt.com but not Thunderbird. Ah well not a great problem I suppose. Have been out and down to the library to get a different author. Anne Zouroudi. Hope it was worth going for the walk down there. Have a good day Lynn and all to follow.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2019, 10:02 AM
Sue has started with doing up the kitchen(painting etc) and a large section of paint and plaster came away, not her fault it must have been loose.

So out with the Float and new finishing plaster and repaired.

just got to let it dry out then rubbed down a bit before painting up again
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2019, 10:29 AM
Morning brenda sorry the emails aren't working hope they correct themselves soon.
At least the sun is shining.
Hope you enjoy the book.
Morning Barry oh dear I take it you will be doing the plastering ? Or is Sue a dab hand at that to ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2019, 10:41 AM
Morning all,
Hope the new author is good Brenda
Lynn...I have lovely warm weather
Well done Barry
I am painting the new fence panels for the front garden, I am really p*ssed off, the guy next door said he would let us know when his fence was coming down, he hasn't, my wire fence is loose at the top, luckily I realized their fence had been removed or the dogs could have been out!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2019, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning brenda sorry the emails aren't working hope they correct themselves soon.
At least the sun is shining.
Hope you enjoy the book.
Morning Barry oh dear I take it you will be doing the plastering ? Or is Sue a dab hand at that to ?
that photo shows the plastering done by me
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-04-2019, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Pesky emails aren't working on Thunderbird. Can access from bt.com but not Thunderbird.

Brenda, hope you get your e-mail sorted. I have no clue what 'Thunderbird' is but that is not unusual, I seem to be falling behind in the technology game I have an e-mail account with Yahoo and one with Gmail that seems to meet all my requirements 'tho the Yahoo 'News Service' is abysmal

Thank you for mentioning 'Blue Cross' last night and no we've not looked at their site, that will be the next thing I do after logging of here.

Have a good day all, it's dry but a bit cold here, will be doing a bit outside this afternoon if it warms up a bit
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2019, 11:46 AM
Good afternoon all.

Early trip out this morning as OH needed to get back to take the car to Grimsby for MOT and servicing. He's just gone so I should get at least four hours peace. An afternoon for housework I think being as I have to house to myself.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't come home saying he's ordered a car. It has been known to happen when he's passing time waiting for the service to be done. He's under death threat so it's a case of he'd better not
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2019, 11:59 AM
good afternoon everyone

Enjoy your book Brenda

Good that you noticed fence had gone before letting out the dogs. When our panel blew down I went round to neighbour to alert them in case they hadn't seen it before letting his dogs out

Fingers crossed OH doesn't come back with new car

Lovely and sunny here. Another coat on the replaced panel outside and all loose plaster now filled and drying ready for rubbing down. I am good at little bits of filling but not a huge patch like that

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2019, 12:43 PM
Looks good Barry.
Thank goodness you notice the fence griff before letting the dogs out.
Good luck with the blue cross Harvey.
Hope mot goes well chris and no new car ordered.
It's an art plastering isn't Sue ? You do well with all the other jobs though.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >