Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2019, 06:55 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 28th April, 2019

Good Morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Have a good day keep warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2019, 07:34 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Been trying to place an order on the Tesco website and they seem to be having problems. Ah well will go and find something else to do. Hope everyone else has a good day including you Moyra. ttfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2019, 07:41 AM
Good morning Moyra and Brenda and all who follow
Chris, unfortunately not, he is the manager of the bus garage but depending on how Steve feels I will get an email to the MD of the company and highlight a few issues with him!
Today I do actually have to go out, I have to go to b&q, I prefer going on my own as I am sad and love looking round places like that! Today is getting an angle joint so I can move my downpipe, then I am going into Lidl as it's next door, I want to see if they still have the nice standard fuschia for £8. I also need to go pick up cat food and I think after that I have deffo earnt a beer
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2019, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good Morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Have a good day keep warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Thanks and you too
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2019, 09:19 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda, Griff and all who follow

You are busy today Griff. Hope you can get the fuchsia and what you need in B & Q

Hope Tesco's web site sorts itself out for you Brenda

Thinking of you Kazz.

Fingers crossed there is something for you at the dogs trust Harvey.

Breezy and overcast here. Walked Teazle, have put some plants in that I have grown from cuttings and sown some more carrots and beetroot in pots as they don't like my garden . Barry busy removing cat flap in back door so I am either in the way or needed - can't do right for doing wrong. Hey ho it will be up to me to paint it good thing I am going to decorate the kitchen and porch.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2019, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Been trying to place an order on the Tesco website and they seem to be having problems. Ah well will go and find something else to do. Hope everyone else has a good day including you Moyra. ttfn.
Morning

Just spoken to my SIL and as well as general chatter she mention she is trying to order from Tesco and has had a break as she said its having trouble or she though she was. Have a good day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2019, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Good morning Moyra and Brenda and all who follow
Chris, unfortunately not, he is the manager of the bus garage but depending on how Steve feels I will get an email to the MD of the company and highlight a few issues with him!
Today I do actually have to go out, I have to go to b&q, I prefer going on my own as I am sad and love looking round places like that! Today is getting an angle joint so I can move my downpipe, then I am going into Lidl as it's next door, I want to see if they still have the nice standard fuschia for £8. I also need to go pick up cat food and I think after that I have deffo earnt a beer
Thank you for your custom as I work at B&Q.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2019, 09:22 AM
Chris

You do not realise how much you become the age and health of the person you are looking after. Love to your sister and you. Hard times.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2019, 09:55 AM
Do you know Kazz, I always thought you worked in a home! I would love working at b&q
I have been given my list of things to do by my mum..I have about 5 different shops to visit
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2019, 11:09 AM
Afternoon Moyra, brenda, griff, Sue, Kazz and all who follow.

Funny weather here today chilly with showers and sun.
Hope everyone is having a good Sunday and that Tesco is now sorted, and Sue the cat flap is sorted.

We walked Dillon then after dropping him in we walked into town to visit the St.Georges day parade and market. Nice parade the usual local sports clubs and football teams, 3 different types and teams of Morris dancers and Molly dancers two men on stilts dressed as vikings that was the theme and one of the Morris dancing teams had someone dressed up as a crocodile and he was frightening a of of the children. Not intentionally I hasten to add.
A cavalcade of motorcycles and scooters one with a sidecar and Harley the St. Bernard in the side car and bicycles through the ages..
Nice market to.

Youngest son 34 today he is on the mountains with Maca skiing wearing his new jacket that he bought with the money we gave him.

Harvey is Wood green to far ?

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >