Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2019, 06:30 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 27th ASpril, 2019

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all well. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2019, 07:36 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Oh dear Lynn hope Dillon is with you for many years to come. I found that I would be looking for the same things in all my dogs being the same breed, just think we worry just that bit too much but then we love them

Hope Steve will listen to you Griff and that his work takes notice of a letter from the doctors.

Sunny here this morning but very windy and a tad cold. Nothing planned except to hibernate and think about starting to decorate the kitchen maybe next week.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2019, 08:35 AM
Morning all,
Thanks Sue...we can only hope they listen this time
It's been really bad here overnight, raining and very bad wind, there was an awful bang from next door at around 4am... don't care what it was...I was not looking lol
Don't know what to do with myself today
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2019, 08:39 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Very cold and blustery here today with the odd shower thrown in. Very different to this time last week.

Yes Sue you do look for similarities and belonging to quite a few Bernese forums you realise all the different things this breed is prone to and it's a bit scary.
Today we have been for a walk two short sprints on the field then over the railway bridge and turned left so the short way home. He was a bit slow today but did fine and has eaten and all bodily functions good.
Possibly how it will be now for a few years due to him being a veteran in his breed once turned 7.
Hoping to pop out to a garden centre today haven't been there for a while so will be nice.

griff hope mums leg is still improving.
Harvey nice to see you and a good idea about the stool.
Love the dragon on the roof.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2019, 08:42 AM
Good morning all.

This intrepid explorer is about to put on all the padding to brave the strong winds and is hoping that the rain holds back for a couple of hours.

Have a good 'un all x
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2019, 08:53 AM
Morning all. Kelly I am like you. No idea what to do with my day. Have been out and braved the windy weather. Watched The Bletchley thing from last night. Now on here. Probably going to play solitaire scrabble. Hope you all have a good day with no damage to fences. Still wondering about a solo holiday. But a bit daunted by the thought of it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2019, 09:01 AM
Hope you find something to fill your day griff.
Good luck Chris with your exploration today.
brenda can imagine it must feel daunting but do you know I think you would enjoy it and make some new friends along the way.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2019, 11:21 AM
We have been very lucky. The wind dropped to a reasonable level and, apart from the odd spit and spot, we've not seen the forecast rain. Got home and the wind is now in the 46 mph forecast.

All in all, we've enjoyed the morning out despite it being a bit cold
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2019, 12:05 PM
Chris, pleased you survived the trip out
Brenda, how about just doing a weekend away not to far from home so if you don't like it you can get home easily
Lynn, pleased Dillon managed his walk
Well, I have found nothing to do today, just been sat watching murder she wrote... exciting times! Messaged my brother who is in Bangkok, apparently the cleaner keeps folding all his dirty washing and putting it in neat piles ...bless him, told him mum and dad are going to see the solicitor on Wednesday
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2019, 01:43 PM
I've been watching Poirot. Got bored towards the end so will find something else. Just had a weird phone call from a very weird long number. I have reported it. Hey ho. Still a bit windy but in the sun nice and warm. ttfn.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >