Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2019, 06:46 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 24th April, 2019

Good morning all. Have a good day, think we are due some rain today. I trust you and your four legged friends are all well. Griff, how is Deagan now?

Stay fit and well, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2019, 06:55 AM
Good morning Moyra,
Hmmm deagan is still not right, she can't get on the sofa properly and watching her come down stairs was a bit scary, if she's not better tomorrow I will take her back to the vets
Mums legs still leaking Clear fluid, she is at the drs at 10.30, I have just told her she's not going to work...she can't understand why not! I said you are leaking fluid everywhere, you can't stay there like that, I said I will take her to work to see her boss but she's going home after
Harvey, lol...no medical training just watch a lot of TV and did a canine first aid course
Kazz.... yesterday was deffo a disaster and never want that repeated, horrible horrible day. Hope your aunty settles
Chris, thanks. The amount of fluid is quite alarming
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2019, 08:11 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

Sorry about your Aunt Kazz and hope something can be done to help her.

Poor mum Griff hope all goes well at the docs for her

Hop your knees are a little better today Moyra

Poor Joel being pushed out once his money stopped. Hope you can all help him find work

Overcast this morning but have stripped and got the bedding on the line.

Hope all are well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2019, 09:29 AM
Right Good morning all.

Took a neighbour to the hospital for a x-ray on shoulder otherwise she has to order transport or get taxi's so I offered.

Back to the garden again and a bit of shopping as well.

Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2019, 11:25 AM
Afternoon Moyra, Sue, griff, Kazz and all to follow.

Lovely day here again today but keeps clouding over.
So we have been sitting in the sunshine making the most of it incase it rains later.
Plus planting more wheatgrass for Dillon for when he gets indigestion which he has a nasty episode of in the last half hour seems to be settling now with the grass and charcoal biscuits.
Topping up a little wooden pot with soil and water that we put violas in yesterday only to find them over the garden this morning thanks to mum blackbird, wanting the wet mud from that pot. So I am trying to save the violas in a different pot and topping up soil and water in that pot for her. Think she is using it for her nest.
Cheeky sparrows sitting on the fence reminding me there are no mealworms in the pots for them all to munch.
So after all that work keeping them happy we can then sit and watch them.

Thanks sue if anyone can sort him out it will be Mark and Lauren.
Harvey Mark never paid maintenance to Donna due to knowing the money would not be spent on Joel. He bought all his clothes paid for school trips etc., and as advised by Citizens advice when we visited he kept all receipts.
Van in for it's mot this afternoon hoping not to much wrong with it. We would like to get away this year if possible if not to hot for Dillon.

griff sorry Deagan still not right and hope mum didn't go to work and her leg heals soon.
Kazz nice of you to help your neighbour. Hope things aren't worse for your Aunt.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2019, 12:39 PM
Well, they think it's my mums heart not pumping properly, they have redressed it and sent her for a blood test and given her water tablets just to start, off for 2 weeks and back to see the nurse lady in 2 weeks
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2019, 01:55 PM
Bit worrying griff. Wish mum well and hope the tablets do the trick.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2019, 02:10 PM
Yay van passed just needed new tyre and wiper blade which are being done while gorden waits.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2019, 02:49 PM
Quite funny but a little bit sad a good friend of mine lives in a block of 8 flat 4 up 4 down purpose built. She loves it there.

One of her neighbours has mental health issues and when she does not take her medication for some reason drags her bedroom furniture and any other furniture and barricades the other flat doors (on her floor only now she used to carry it upstairs but cannot now due to health/age) the upstairs flats she barricades with bedding and tins beans etc anything she can carry up.

But she has not done it for a while so my friend woke this morning to find her door barricaded by a large wardrobe (it has no back now due to the neighbours removing it over the years to get through (and at one time the ill neighbour put things into the wardrobe so it was so heavy it could only be moved from the outside by removing the items weighing it down.
...today she stepped into the wardrobe opened the doors slightly and the other neighbours grandchild was there on the landing area, while they moved the furniture back into the "ill neighbours flat" and the grandchild said "Look Grandad Steph's come back from Narnia"

You gotta laugh.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2019, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Yay van passed just needed new tyre and wiper blade which are being done while gorden waits.
Yeah...………...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >