View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 02:35 PM
Lynn, I really hope your lad gives her what for and do you know what... I hope her new fella gets those little ones away from her
Chris, that's what happened with Steve...well not the partner bit but the bills, she left him in thousands and he only finished paying it about a year ago...he did well to keep a roof over his and the dogs heads
My day gets worse, mum had to go and have a camera in her bladder, she was home about 10mins and she walked into the rotavator... it's been there 2 weeks, she reckons it's moved...me and dad said it hasn't. Anyway, there was blood everywhere, I got the bleeding to stop but she has swollen legs, they keep telling her it's not fluid but it is anyway, all this clear liquid started pouring out so I put a dressing on and the only thing I had to keep it in place was Tiger print vet wrap....so she has gone to the drs like that lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2019, 04:35 PM
Chris do not what planet these girls come from now.
griff if given the chance he will and relish in it. poor mum hope she is ok.

We have been potting up plants this afternoon and sitting in the sun. Now waiting for an Indian take away.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 04:44 PM
I hope that she will take in some of what he says I doubt it but if nothing else, he will finally get to say his piece!
Her leg is leaking everywhere, the nurse dressed it, apparently I did a great job and she has to go back tomorrow...I have resorted putting puppy pads under her leg. I am going to go with her tomorrow and they had better be giving her water tablets
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 06:15 PM
Oh my word Griff that sounds terrible, your poor Mum, you don't need this either. I am still suffering with my knee and also other more personal problems as well so the best place for me is bed. Take care of yourself love, God bless and a Happy Saint George's Day to you all, God bless. Mo xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2019, 06:29 PM
Poor mum griff.
Sorry to read you're still having knee issues Moyra and personal stuff to top it off.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 06:50 PM
Moyra, did you rebook for the fracture clinic??
Mums back at the Dr tomorrow morning I am going to try and go with her
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 06:54 PM
Yes, Lynn, should not have cancelled my hospital appointment but now at my age I am beginning to think my body is worn out from all the hard work of my childhood and teenage years. Out of the frying pan into the fire at 17 so what's new! So, I might as well live with it which is hard but then at 74 I have had one hell of a life and it is about time to live quietly and stop all this hospital and doctor experimental stuff. Just live as healthily as I can with less meat and but plenty of veg. I'm off to bed, Good night all, God bless. Hope Joel does well. I empathize with him. I paid my mother keep right up until I married at 17, even though I lived elsewhere, that might explain my previous comment. Night night all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2019, 07:27 PM
Moyra, hope tomorrow is a better day for you xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-04-2019, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Mad dash to the vets with deagan....she squealed and couldn't walk, she has done it before but never this bad, I was sure she had broken her leg...turns out she has subluxing patellas,

Oh heck. I don't know what 'subluxing patellas' are but it sure doesn't sound good.

Hope the poor little thing will recover, at least I know you'll do the very best you can for her.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-04-2019, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
My day gets worse, mum had to go and have a camera in her bladder, she was home about 10mins and she walked into the rotavator...

Flippin heck Griff, you seem to be having a disaster day, poor Mum, sounds like you did the right thing, have you ever had any nursing trainning or is it just your natural caring nature
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >