Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2005, 06:17 PM

Thanks Everyone!

Thanks for all your lovely messages, its so good to have friends like you lot at times like these. Mum is still in hospital and is quite chirpy my sister said. They have put her on an observation ward and put an heart monitor on her and given her chest x-rays. I still know that she is very ill but it has eased the worry a bit knowing that she is cheerful and moaning about missing her favourite programmes on the telly.

My other sister is going to visit her tonight and we are going tomorrow because we have copped for Polly the wingeing toy poodle. She is mums constant companion and is 10 1/2 years old and hasn't got a tooth in her head.

Here is a couple of photos of her

She is a bit of a pain and follows you everywhere. We have taken her a long walk to tire her out and she has eaten some nature diet (quite fast to say she hasn't any teeth) I will probably have to sleep downstairs with her tonight because she is a softie and has never been left on her own for years, where mum goes, Polly goes too. When my sister used to take mum out in her wheelchair the dog sat on her knee.

Thanks again everyone and a special thankyou to my good friend Helen
rocky
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Ah bless , if she's missing her favourite telly programmes then she must be feeling a tad better.Nice pics of her dog. Hope all goes well over the week-end.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by rocky
Ah bless , if she's missing her favourite telly programmes then she must be feeling a tad better.Nice pics of her dog. Hope all goes well over the week-end.

Thanks Rocky, although I'm not raising my hopes too high after last time she was in hospital. I know she could take a turn for the worse anytime and she is 80 which is quite a good age I suppose

Its the poor nurses I feel sorry for
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-06-2005, 06:26 PM
So sorry to hear that your mum isnt well Foxy-give her a hug from me.
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2005, 06:30 PM
You know we are all here for you Foxy, no matter what. Hope all goes well with your Mum and make sure you look after yourself as well.Chin up doll!!
XX Heather
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2005, 06:39 PM
well it's my turn to offer you support as you did me this week ....... keep ya chin up
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Hope all goes well with your mum Foxy...give her best wishes from my lot, goodluck with polly the poodle she is a cutie....Patx
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2005, 07:08 PM
Aww I do hope she'll pull through. Thank you for the update
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Hope your mum gets better soon Foxy
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Hope you mum is going to be ok foxy, im here if you need a chat! Good luck with the poodle, she looks sweet hope benjis ok with her.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >