Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2007, 09:56 PM

Our Agility show may be cancelled

I found out tonight that our club agility show may be cancelled, because of the foot and mouth, the field we are due to use has sheep in at the moment and they can't be moved, so the guys who do all the organising have got to try and find a new venue before 7th October, and in time to let everyone know of the change
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2007, 10:07 PM
I hope you manage to sort this out, maybe look for another field? It would be very disappointing not to have the show, positive vibes flying your way.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 07:33 AM
Oh, what a shame. Can you get someon to tell the local radio/newspapers and see whether anyone else can offer a suitable field?

Fingers crossed somewhere is found in time - it would be such a shame if it was cancelled.
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

19-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Hi, where abouts is the show due to be held and when. We had a show on Sunday, there were restrictions on where we could go but it went ahead,
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 02:03 PM
Hi, it's on a field adjacent to Charing racecourse, and it's on 7th October, the trouble is there are sheep grazing the land we have booked to use, I wont know much more untill tomorrow night at agility, I heard this at obediance last night from one of the lady who also goes to both, maybe, just maybe, things will have cleared by then
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

19-09-2007, 02:20 PM
I take it you can't have it were you train. That's what we've had to do for ours this sunday

I'll keep fingers crossed for yours, and the other ones we are entered in, as a couple aren't that far away from the crisis points. It's getting awkward for walking our dogs round here
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 02:27 PM
I don't think we could have it where we train, we rent an indoor school from a stables, and even if they said yes, parking would be a major problem lets just hope all this is sorted soon, the farmers and the poor animals have suffered enough with the last outbreak a few years ago
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

19-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Fingers crossed for both the end of F&M and no more show cancellations. What annoys me is the disregard of some people who are ignoring advice, and restricted access. I heard on the news the other day of people ripping no access signs down on footpaths adjacent to the infected farms. Some people just don't have a brain.

Lets hope it can all be sorted and no more how are cancelled
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by I-mac77 View Post
What annoys me is the disregard of some people who are ignoring advice, and restricted access. I heard on the news the other day of people ripping no access signs down on footpaths adjacent to the infected farms.
Bet they wouldn't be doing it if it could be passed on to humans and they in turn had to be pts
amandas-jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-09-2007, 10:34 PM
can you let me know what happends with this alliagty course as iam very eager to my put my jack russell in as she is very good at this
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >