register for free

Dog News

Trainee Solicitor gets only 18 weeks for killing a dog

...has received 24 comments (page 2)
Dogloverlou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Appalling! Please tell me she's at least got a life ban from keeping animals??
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Brandy if you couldn't read the article. DEFINITELY do not view the pictures of the poor wretched creature dead in that kitchen. It had to be removed with a snow shovel. I am very sorry I did see it.

And yes LIFE BAN. Of course true dog lovers probably all feel as I do that the smug cow should pay with her life. She showed NO REMORSE and that was the words of the judge.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 05:39 PM
She starved it to death on purpose? Gosh, that is truly AWFUL!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 05:57 PM
I agree with everyone else. She knew what she was doing, she knew that Roxy would die horribly. She made that choice, that vile, evil creature.

I can't look at that beautiful dog's photos without crying.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 06:00 PM
Yes Myra. She had loads of dog food and biscuits outside the room in which she shut the dog and then TIED the door handle to hooks so it couldn't get out. And LIED to people who asked about it, saying her ex was looking after it. And refused twice offers from people who wanted to rehome it.

I hope she fecking DIES. I gotta stop reading this.

See here
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...d-9248833.html

This doesn't have the link to the pics of the emaciated corpse of the dog that some stories have. God my blood boils. This is not an idiot or incompetent person. This is someone who was 'allegedly' sane and sensible enough to be training as a solicitor (lawyer).

BREATHE just BREATHE .....
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Actually I am coming back to this to say what Tawney said makes a lot of sense to me.

MAKE HER work with cruelty cases similar to what she brought about.

Hell - they make those responsible for graffiti SCRUB IT OFF on community service or waddever don't they? I'd rather see every wall in town graffitied than see a report of a case like this.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

09-04-2014, 10:05 PM
Beggars belief, doesn't it!?!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 10:23 PM
I'm trying to think of a suitable punishment and you know what,for the unimaginable pain,suffering and horrific death she inflicted on poor Roxy.....I really don't think there is one.Except of course the unmentionable things I'd like to happen to her....she is pure evil.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 04:50 AM
Oh, my goodness. I found the article with the horrible photo. It's clear the dog was looking all over trying to find something to eat or drink. How very sad. That really is just so, so mean.

How horrible the dog must have felt while she slowly starved to death, trying to get back to her owner while being a prisoner in the house she knew and loved.

TBH, and this might sound wrong, but when I see people capable of stuff like this... I often see people capable of so much more. This lady is truly horrible and she deserved a LOT more than 18 weeks.

But I have to agree, doing what she did is FAR from what is considered normal. What could the dog have done to her for her to hate her so much? What did she hope to gain by doing that? Her actions lack ration and sense.

"Lawyer" or not, something is truly wrong with that woman. If I were a believer in such things, I'd say this lady was "evil" or "possessed". What she did is on another level or terrible.
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-04-2014, 09:39 AM
When I added this story to the forum, it was with tears pooring down my face and I was trying not to shake with anger. Whilst I am glad that others feel the same, I am now sorry to have alerted such lovely dog lovers to this terrible evil act.

However, if it adds signatures to the petition it may do something to help, which is a positive.

The evil humans do ssems to know no end, it is shameful.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top