Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 05:23 PM

Agility show report :)

our first show

by millie aged 3

" So mum woke me up at some stupid time this morning... it wasnt even light!!, she told me we were going an agility show - i love agility - ive only been doing it for 10 weeks and i really love it "

The first class i was really excited - mum was shaking though so i thought id run reallyfast to help her nerves ... there was the horrible see-saw in there too (ive always hated it.... just decided last week it wasn going to eat me so i was nervous about this)

so i decided to run half way up this and leap.... what fun! apparantly i got 10 faults in the whole run - that was good

the 2nd run was really exciting!!! I did the agility class again but in a differeent ring.... i was scared this time about the see-saw but i did it as mum kept encouraging me

the 3rd run i was really tired as i went to sleep for 1.5 hours before i ran so i really couldnt be bothered so we got eliminated....

apparantly mums not bothered about the 3rd run as in the second class there was 129 dogs which were combined grade 1 and 2.... and we got 10TH!!!!!!!!!!! and a really pretty pink and purple rosette!!

anyhow im going bed now as ive had a fun day.... "

Millie

p.s will ad a better pic when shes awake
FayRose
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-11-2009, 06:26 PM
BJ (slightly cronky old lab) says, wow well done little Millie.

I'd really liked to have had a go at that when I was a littl'un but I never got the chance.
Now my elbows have gone a bit dodgy ...... mind you, I'd still like to have a go now and then.

Let me know how you go on in future Millie ..... I think you're brilliant.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 07:34 PM
oh bless

thank you for your comment
millie has current gone to bed so i'll post this pic for her

need to get a better on tomorow she was rather sleepy when i took that and the lightings rubbish

oh and we also got 11 points so were logging those
FayRose
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Lovely girl .... and brilliant achievement. Well done Millie and may you continue to star in your agility classes.
Agility-mongrel
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Oh well done! Myrtle has been doing agility for 10 months and won the award for "most entertaining round"! Dan's been doning it for over 3 yrs and I dream of 10th place!
Congrats again!
Jo
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 11:13 PM
thank you

shes currently flat out snoring her head off and hasnt hardly moved for almost 3 hours

tired?? think so