Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by sjs679

Jake is scared of
Any kind of bang
Not a lot of help if you want to breed...........

Snorri
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Cassie's scared of everything nowadays, whereas it used to be just the loud stuff. Apparently, hubby said he let her out at 1.00am. last night and she was scared to go back in my bedroom coz I was snoring sooooo loudly!!!! She stayed in the hall until I'd stopped and then went back in there to her bed! Tcht! Georgie can't even eat his yoghurt out of the tub anymore, coz she runs a mile if he makes a noise with it and it "cracks"
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Tia is scared of:

Baths
Ironing boards
Hoovers
Drills

There probably is more but i cant think of them off the top of my head. She`s a big wimp really
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 07:07 PM
If my jack russell is chewing on a raw bone in my garden- you could drive a Steam Train through and she wouldn't even notice but if we are out for a walk- she junps if a crisp packet gets blown along behind her
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 07:09 PM
oh and when she was a pup she used to spook at carrier bags outside and black bin-bags. Now shes figured out they usually have tasty things in them shes fine
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 08:45 PM
She doesn't like the builder's jackhammer drill much, under the bed to sleep when they turn up.
Wary of seagulls now as she likes to chase them on the beach and recently one chased her back, swooping down really closely to her and she came running back tail between her legs. She still chases them but only when there's one on it's own LOL
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 08:51 PM
I had to think about this as I din't think Hollie was scared of anything, but she is.

Hoover.
Hairdryer.
Hosepipe if we are using it, otherwise not bothered.

Oh look - all begin with 'H'!
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Potter hates the vets, nail clippers, scissors, thunderstorms and fireworks. I could go on!
Tia hate transit vans and any airplane or helicopter!! She can hear them coming a mile off!!
The rest of the gang dont seem to be scared of anything! Not that I can think of atm anyway!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 10:19 PM
bens not really frightened of stuff, hes wary of the vacume cleaner. and he dont like it when our old cat got close to him as he used to go for him.
oh yorkies, they go underneath him and hes frightened they are going to get his *bits*
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2006, 12:31 AM
Vehicles of any kind moving or stationary but stationary with the engine running is the worst (thats mainly my male though), my bitch nothing I can think of shes a tuff lil cookie!
Page 2 of 29 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »