Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
josshun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2010, 04:57 PM

Boils My Blood

people who can call a cross bred dog a pedigree is either stupid or think's people are im talking about people who put advert's on websites selling cross bred's like cavapoo's cockapoo's and anything else thay cross breed with and charge a fortune for the puppy you can't register them with the kennel club and there spoiling lovely breed's get reel sell them as cross breed's not pedigree's thay might have pedigree parent's but the puppie's wont be sorry if i upset any one that has a dog like that
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 05:13 PM
People that cannot spell in this day and age boil my blood also!!!!
josshun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2010, 05:17 PM
sorry for the spelling mistakes abviously something else boiles your blood as im not the only one that hit's the wrong key's
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Most people know they are crossbreeds its just an ploy to charge people loads of money !
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by josshun View Post
people who can call a cross bred dog a pedigree is either stupid or think's people are im talking about people who put advert's on websites selling cross bred's like cavapoo's cockapoo's and anything else thay cross breed with and charge a fortune for the puppy you can't register them with the kennel club and there spoiling lovely breed's get reel sell them as cross breed's not pedigree's thay might have pedigree parent's but the puppie's wont be sorry if i upset any one that has a dog like that
There are an awful lot of them about I'm afraid Josshun. The whole thing is just snowballing.

ps I tell Mo she is a gorgeous pedigree crossbreed
josshun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
There are an awful lot of them about I'm afraid Josshun. The whole thing is just snowballing.

ps I tell Mo she is a gorgeous pedigree crossbreed
thank's and mo is a gorgeous dog
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 06:06 PM
More so, the sad thing is there are already breed specific rescues being set up for such breeds as Labradoodles

Guilty - my mum (she didn't give me chance to talk her out of it) has a labradoodle who we often have around the place
josshun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
Most people know they are crossbreeds its just an ploy to charge people loads of money !
i know when i was selling my toy poodle puppies there was some cavapoo's selling for £200 more than i was selling mine and mine were k.c registerd these designer dog's will fizzle out soon i hope thank's for your comment
josshun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
More so, the sad thing is there are already breed specific rescues being set up for such breeds as Labradoodles

Guilty - my mum (she didn't give me chance to talk her out of it) has a labradoodle who we often have around the place
blimmy another specific rescue thank's for your comment
Trainer Of Dogs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-04-2010, 06:45 PM
I was always led to believe that pups from 2 pedigree parents but different breeds are known as first crosses.

Anything else if there parents are a mixture are cross breeds or mongrels.Or Heinz 57.

My Sabre's 16 years old hes a GSD X Flat coat Retriever.
So what should we call him.
This will be interesting.

But to me hes a first cross.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »