View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 07:23 PM
I'll now get SB sending me those shooting emoticons now as I will 'fess up and admit that Cherry doesn't have a dog tag at all!

Put it this way-she is pretty much always on the lead except when we go to a secluded park to let her off for playing ball and IF she ever did get out goodness knows what she would get up to re other dogs and the issues she has so I wouldn't want to admit that she is mine!

Seriously though she lost the last one she had and I keep meaning to get another but it just isn't happening.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
I have:

Our surname
Our house number and postcode
Both of our mobile numbers
"I'm chipped"
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Kerriebaby View Post
Mine have three each

My name
Full address
Postcode

Mobile Number (Mine)
Mobile Number (OH)
OH's work number
Our landline

Im microchipped
Im neutered (though for one of them, this is not accurate!)
Will pay vets fee
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by Fivedogpam View Post
Mine have my surname, first line of my address, postcode and mobile number on one side and 'please scan me I am microchipped' on the other, apart from my epileptic dog who has 'I am epileptic and need regular medication' on his.

When they are competing at agility, I change their collars for snap fastening collars with my mobile number embroidered on.

smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
I'll now get SB sending me those shooting emoticons now as I will 'fess up and admit that Cherry doesn't have a dog tag at all!

Put it this way-she is pretty much always on the lead except when we go to a secluded park to let her off for playing ball and IF she ever did get out goodness knows what she would get up to re other dogs and the issues she has so I wouldn't want to admit that she is mine!

Seriously though she lost the last one she had and I keep meaning to get another but it just isn't happening.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
Nooo, you naughty girl !!

Dave and I were driving back from the supermarket when we saw 2 dogs by the side of the road, a staffie and a border terrier. I jumped out of the car, staffie bounded up to me, gorgeous little fellow, I bent down to look at his collar to find out where he lived and discovered he had no tag I went over to the border terrier to see if he had a tag. He was more wary and trotted off round the corner. I took hold of the staffie's collar and followed the border terrier - who led me straight to his house. The woman looked very surprised when she opened the door to find me there with her dogs. She told me that the gate must have blown open. I told her that it was a good job the border terrier knew his way home otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue where they lived without tags....
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 08:22 PM
I don't think the police care at all what info you have on them... I know a policeman whose dogs don't have tags... and we have had police in the park before (they are often in the park looking for the blooming kids causing trouble and setting fire to things) and they have never once asked about the dogs tags, even though they have come up and talked to us... and i know a few people who don't even have a tag. Jake didn't for a while coz it fell off but i found a ring off a keyring to stick it back on again
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
I never got any blooming pompoms! Do it myself.

Ah but those aren't official SB pompoms
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Exactly.................. self praise is no recommendation! LOL
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 10 11 12 13