Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2017, 06:35 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 24th July.

Good morning all, hope you are all feeling in fine fettle, particularly those who have been poorly.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2017, 07:50 AM
Morning Moyra
Been awake since 4am, Dex started at 4.45am, got up to get him but my mum beat me to it Lol...i am thinking of buying him a timer feeder and setting it for the time he is up so he will have some breakfast early and we can all stay in bed.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2017, 09:54 AM
Poor Dex, I think he is on limited time bless him. Make the most of these next few months because there is going to come a time when he can no longer carry on. Bless him.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2017, 10:10 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

Obviously Dex rules your house Griff and after all you are his servants Found problem with wrong word yesterday the computer auto corrects and I didn't read it back. Never mind it was a laugh!

Showery here today. Got wet walking the girlie but need mind. Monthly shop done, sorted and put in the right places now for a coffee

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2017, 10:38 AM
Yeah Moyra, he's 19 and had a really good life...even if i say so myself! had the best care money can buy and absolutely bucket loads of love, he's a very very special little man. Hopefully once the thyroid medication kicks in he will be back to sleeping again
Lol Sue...i didn't mind the typo...i never commented on it either Lol you are right, Dex is the boss, i am his obedient slave Lol...only man i will obey!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2017, 01:04 PM
Griff I was same to Diesel- at her beck & call lol
Rosie was a happy girly, Lauryn took her on a walk. First one as she's just finished her season.
It's dry here but cloudy, the sun is trying to come out.
I've managed to tidy round, and pegged some washing out.
Can't be bothered to do much else today.
Lazy day
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-07-2017, 02:29 PM
Good afternoon all.
Hope everyone is well or, if not, at least getting better.

It's been raining here but we managed to get in 3 dry walks between the showers. And it's cool for July at 58°F/14°C
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2017, 02:36 PM
Afternoon all thought I had posted this morning but appears not.

Had a nice day here does not feel ike mid Summer does it?

Off with my cousins tonight, photo's at the ready. Best wishes to everyone.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post

Showery here today. Got wet walking the girlie but need mind. Monthly shop done, sorted and put in the right places now for a coffee
You get by doing it just once a month! Impressed, I am.
We get ours delivered about once a week or ten days. For meats, we use an on line butcher about once a month. It's quality stuff at significantly lower prices than supermarkets.

For things that are perishable like milk, we have a local convenience store and it's a pleasant stroll for the dog.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-07-2017, 06:11 PM
Evening everyone. Very wet day here.
We popped out to Spalding shopping village and had lunch out.
Couldn't see anything for myself re: nice summer dresses or skirts or crop trousers. Gorden forgot a jacket and it is cold here so we popped into cotton traders and he got a nice cream jacket in the sale for a tenner.
Now having fun with the echo dot.

Gill text me she has her scan Wednesday evening. Then she has to wait for the oncologist to get in touch re: results and whether viable for more chemo once it has gone before the board. let's hope that is done as an emergency to.
She is eating some homemade soup she bought a soup maker a while back and they are making nice vegetable soups with chicken and bacon in and she is still able to eat a small baked potato. so fingers crossed she builds herself up enough to take more chemo if offered.
Little concerned over Michael's blood tests he has bouts of diarrhea and nauseous feeling plus he is tired a lot of the time.
He has been tested for a few things as his doctor wondered if had picked something up from their holiday in Mexico. So we have fingers crossed it's easily fixed.

Hope everyone has had a good day and all four legged friends to.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >