Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by Cassius View Post
The Company I put in is the name of the Dog Safety Talks company myself and a friend run, as well as the wild animal Charity I'm a trustee of. My friend only used the name of the Charity so I was surprised she got them as it isn't dog related.

I want to see the lectures on aggression and dominance particularly. I've read up so much on dominance but I'm hoping I may learn something. Having said that, I think they are on Sunday and GSD-Sue is having my tickets for then as that's when the Pastoral Groups are being exhibited.

I think you can still attend. You may end up having to stand around to listen though. Don't quote me on that as I'm not 100% sure about that.
Hi I wanted to go, but Birmingham NEC has a policy, about leaving dogs in cars,and as we live in midwales it would mean leaving them all day.I was hoping that the NEC would be running a doggy creche,but no unless your dog is part of crufts,you are not allowed to bring your dog or leave in Car. crystalgirl
muddymoodymoo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by crystalgirl View Post
Hi I wanted to go, but Birmingham NEC has a policy, about leaving dogs in cars,and as we live in midwales it would mean leaving them all day.I was hoping that the NEC would be running a doggy creche,but no unless your dog is part of crufts,you are not allowed to bring your dog or leave in Car. crystalgirl
But there are a lot of people who disregard the rule and leave dogs in cars in the car parks.
JTVN
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Ther is a boarding kennel not far from the NEC called Meadow Cottage.

We have day boarded our dogs when we have gone to Crufts and they were very well looked after.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Originally Posted by JTVN View Post
Ther is a boarding kennel not far from the NEC called Meadow Cottage.

We have day boarded our dogs when we have gone to Crufts and they were very well looked after.
Thankyou I will get in touch crystalgirl
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2