View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2005, 02:24 PM
Thanks AM for helping us so much and giving me loads of advice, wouldnt have come this far without you And yes we both enjoy it so much oscar is just so willing to please me its great, i think it also helps as i dont get moody with him when he doesnt do something right, we just carry on so he enjoys it and eventually gets it right.
Today we did some retrieves again even better than last time, very eager waited until told and calmer and brought the dummy right back to me sat and then i took it out of his mouth and then a treat was rewarded! so im very pleased after today, as he brought the dummy right to me and sat with it and did this 3 times! so after 3 good retrieives i didnt do any more and took him for a walk instead on some fields and then let him carry the dummy on the way home which he loved and didnt try and play with it once he carried it very sensibly, and he got alot of people staring at him with it in his mouth so what a good lad he has been today, after along day he is now sitting in his basket knackered
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Just so theres no misunderstandings Nat It you and your training and your relationsship with Oscar that gets the results - not me

Not that I´m not flattered but what you get and what you achive is totally up to you, so a big pat on the shoulder to you
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Nope no misunderstanding AM, what i ment was i probably wouldnt have started training with oscar if you hadnt of mentioned it as i had never really thought about it before or had anyone to give me advice as i wouldnt have known where to begin with him, and would of more than likely got everything wrong and only confused both me and oscar, so its great to be able to have people who can help me and give me the information I need that have already done these things
So dont think I was giving you all the credit for what we have done lol
Btw Oscar wants to know why he didnt get a pat on the shoulder too
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 05:49 AM
I´m sorry

Well done Oscar
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9