View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 06:24 AM
I'll give you 10 out of 10 for perseverance there Steph!!!! What a little g*t!!!! I nice one though, and it's quite understandable from what you've said of his past, and one day he'll realise he's now in heaven!

Blimey, that's one heck of a big field you have there now I'm sure he'll come galloping over for his food when he see's you arrive, so it might be a good idea to slip a headcollar on him each time and then let him go after he's eaten, but I'm sure you've already thought of that! Then again...... Oh I've been there so many times, but I've usually chucked the headcollar and rope and stomped off lol!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 08:07 AM
Great news that you finally caught him It sounds like a real marathon job and I admire your dedication You will reap the rewards of that in the not too distant future.

The new field looks fab and I am sure the gang will all be very happy there
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
I'm so glad you managed to catch him Bless him
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Delighted he's now safe in his new field, Steph. He is so adorable, but such a little devil on the quiet...... I'm sure he makes you laugh and cry in equal measures, bless him
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'll give you 10 out of 10 for perseverance there Steph!!!! What a little g*t!!!! I nice one though, and it's quite understandable from what you've said of his past, and one day he'll realise he's now in heaven!

Blimey, that's one heck of a big field you have there now I'm sure he'll come galloping over for his food when he see's you arrive, so it might be a good idea to slip a headcollar on him each time and then let him go after he's eaten, but I'm sure you've already thought of that! Then again...... Oh I've been there so many times, but I've usually chucked the headcollar and rope and stomped off lol!
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Great news that you finally caught him It sounds like a real marathon job and I admire your dedication You will reap the rewards of that in the not too distant future.

The new field looks fab and I am sure the gang will all be very happy there
Thank you xxxxx

Well they have 12 acres to roam now and a wood....although thats fenced off for now till they get used to it all.

Only blip now is Jimmychoo has sprained his leg in the marathon of catching him, so he's being rested and drugged on painkillers ....wish he would of just allowed us to catch him without the heroics then he could of saved himself discomfort
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 02:58 PM
Aww, I was just about to tell you that you had me laughing my head off imagining you chasing him round the field

Until I read your last post about him spraining his ankle.

Hope they enjoy their new home, and his ankle gets better very soon.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by Deb/Pugglepup View Post
Aww, I was just about to tell you that you had me laughing my head off imagining you chasing him round the field

Until I read your last post about him spraining his ankle.

Hope they enjoy their new home, and his ankle gets better very soon.
Just been back up...in the dark and he came over for carrots and apples alot more freely than he was, so the drugs are kicking in
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 07:37 PM
just got back on........... daughter borrowed my laptop

Glad to hear that alls well.

Keep it up x x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by Deb/Pugglepup View Post
just got back on........... daughter borrowed my laptop

Glad to hear that alls well.

Keep it up x x
Thanks....he's a special boy, if alittle OTT about humans, but he has a bond with me, just need him to learn re-call he isn't the only one bruised and battered....my foot,hand and arm are suffering bad
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Yayyyyyy his leg is alot better, he even managed a trot to the gate this morning for his feed ......mawwwwwwwaa
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2