View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-11-2011, 07:50 PM
I didnt assume you was a broker I was asking a question, there are many brokers in the UK in both show & Work lines
I again I am not assuming I was asking re this dog, also not having a dig if you know your lines well then you must know the epilepsy producers on both sides
once again you are making assumptions the dog wasnt used at stud his sibblings were in service, if you read my post correctly you would have seen that, the dog is now deceased but Manpol still wanted to purchase him at the age of 7yrs, like West Mids wanted him when younger
Just because your friend was idiotic to purchase from a breeder who shows wind bags dont assme others on here are naive - looking back through this thread you are the one making assumptions not me
I was asking there is a difference, as no one here knows who you are! hence why I asked
you say I was having a dig? then what are you doing?
Kizzy24
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-11-2011, 08:00 PM
Its not my idiotic friend im worried about...its the big name breeders using him at stud! Surely you can at least agree with that and how after seeing a bad character fault he should not of been placed in any show never mind one of the biggest in the world!
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-11-2011, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Kizzy24 View Post
Its not my idiotic friend im worried about...its the big name breeders using him at stud! Surely you can at least agree with that and how after seeing a bad character fault he should not of been placed in any show never mind one of the biggest in the world!
I agree a wind bag should not be placed - but will disagree regarding the show it isnt the biggest show in the world especialy where GSDs are concerned
no doubt as its an english judge this year an even bigger wind bag will be placed and win
any dog that cannot be approached should not be placed regardless of breeding - but would still be interested which dog? if you cant say then which year
Kizzy24
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-11-2011, 08:15 PM
I didnt say THE biggest show I said one of them....I know there is the sieger british and german but seen as though I didn't go to either I wouldn't know if he was entered or placed. It was 2010 show but don't want to say anymore because I don't know who out of the show world is on here and I would never openly discuss anyone elses dogs except those I have trained or owned myself.
Shrap
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-11-2011, 09:07 PM
I didnt say THE biggest show I said one of them....I know there is the sieger british and german but seen as though I didn't go to either I wouldn't know if he was entered or placed. It was 2010 show but don't want to say anymore because I don't know who out of the show world is on here and I would never openly discuss anyone elses dogs except those I have trained or owned myself.
I do like the way you're happy to talk about all dogs of show type as if you've owned or trained them though.
Kizzy24
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-11-2011, 11:11 PM
I have owned and trained them......read my posts!
Shrap
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-11-2011, 11:25 PM
I have owned and trained them......read my posts!
I said ALL. Which was my point. Just because YOUR showlines were nervy and undriven, doesn't mean they all are.
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-11-2011, 11:45 PM
I didnt see the incident so cant comment on that - but he passed his Breed Survey in Germany, and I wouldnt say he was exstensively used - 90 progeny compared to 588 progeny from a certain stud from a south Manchester affix of longcoats
Kizzy24
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2011, 12:00 AM
No one has trained every single showline that's just a silly comment. So where are all of these courageous driven showlines then?? No one has even put an answer to this? what does that tell you?

Oh an they're not just mine ive seen plenty of others.

I know the long coat kennels you are on about...Although the showline in question is still fairly.young so ya never know
Shrap
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2011, 12:14 AM
No one has trained every single showline that's just a silly comment. So where are all of these courageous driven showlines then?? No one has even put an answer to this? what does that tell you?

Oh an they're not just mine ive seen plenty of others.

I know the long coat kennels you are on about...Although the showline in question is still fairly.young so ya never know
No no, I mean the way you are generalising every single show line as if you know them. (You said you would never talk about someone's og unless you owned/trained it remember) And Wildmoor gave you examples.
Page 7 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »