Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 04:15 PM

Love it!

After years of waiting...me and the dogs have been invited, with a lift, to someones permission, they know the dogs, know their old for begining, but are gonna give us a chance, as they know what the dogs instincts are like, there will be four good working bitches, and Honey and Diesel, but beings as theres so many bitches the dogs will be muzzled when not working till they get to know each other, but I'm hoping I'll be able to slip the dogs with a experienced one everynow and again to get them into it and learning a bit more, although have to say, I'm a bit worried what the men will think, my wellies are bright and spotty, my body warmers bright pink, Honey's muzzle is bright pink, I think unless I buy some more approiate attire I may be laughed off the field, don't know when its happening, at the earliest it will be two weeks, but I love it. I'm also gonna get some new slip leads, as I lent someone one and have never got it back .