Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2010, 03:24 PM

24 hours and still no AA

hay,
really not having a good week this week. We have just moved in and there was a problem with the gas, then the boiler. Then rob broke down. Then yesterday I broke down they were going to be 2 hours so I got my dad to bring me and the car home but I have parts and labour cover so rang and told them the new adress and they said they would come there.
10:30 last night they rang and said it would be today as people are stranded and I was in a house which is fair enough. I broke down yesterday at 15:00 and they still havent been out. Exactly wot am I paying for?! I have called in placement sick and will have to do the same tomorrow if they dont turn up.
Any suggestions on what I can do all their phone lines are engaged I cant even get to be put on hold.
ATD x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Oh dear. Sorry too hear that I found the AA really good I only changed because it got far too expensive and shopping around I found a good deal elsewhere.

Maybe they are really really busy with stranded people like you say and also recovering broken down or vehicles that have been in accidents. I know its not much help to you but maybe they just cannot get too you at the moment for those reasons and do not class you as priority.

I hope they get too you soon.
CovetKaty
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-12-2010, 04:15 PM
They had 20,000 call outs yesterday... says it all really.