Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
So the fox walked past a BBQ, why woudl that make it unbelievable
Because food was left on it, Meat i would guess. I did not say it was unbelievable I said it was odd behaviour for a fox.
It walked passed food, and went up two flights of stairs..
To attack two poor kids, I guess the next thing will be the fox knew they were there.
Nor have I said poor fox - I said the story didnt add up for me, and things seemed odd. Not once did I say it was not a fox.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I don't believe it was a dog either. I think they were stabbed with something. Too much doesn't add up.
Becky
Doctors can tell the difference between bite wounds and stab wounds!

rune
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Doctors can tell the difference between bite wounds and stab wounds!

rune
That wont matter to some, it wont fit the story they wish to believe,

Save the fox, and ignore all the evidence , blame the parents, its their phantom dog, its their child wielding a weapon or the parents themselves.

As you say, I think if two children where brought into hospital with such horrific wounds and foul play was suspected by humans to the babies, someone would be held accountable,#
Bite wounds / or stab wounds, I think even the most novice of doctors would be able to tell the difference.

Not to mention the wild life expert backing up the claim its was "bites" and foxes do and can attack people.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

02-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Because food was left on it, Meat i would guess. I did not say it was unbelievable I said it was odd behaviour for a fox.
It walked passed food, and went up two flights of stairs..
To attack two poor kids, I guess the next thing will be the fox knew they were there.Nor have I said poor fox - I said the story didnt add up for me, and things seemed od. Not once did I say it was not a fox.
Why is it odd behaviour to a fox, are you n expert on them.

How do you know it walked past the food, did the family say none was touched, how do you know it did not partake in a little snack.#

What makes you think its odd behaviour for a fox to (after walking past food) to wonder into a house, it may have been looking for more food, or just inquisitive ,

One theory that has been given is the "dirty nappy" , and the smell attracting the fox, or maybe the babies had just had a bottle of milk, maybe that attracted the fox, or maybe it just got a bit to daring.. we will never know. all those scenarios may have enticed it upstairs .

By what you have wrote , you are giving the opinion, that it is not true and the parents are lying.

Yet you post a link and condemn others for their disbelief and comments. yet you hold such of the same.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Firstly what do you mean, I posted a link and condemned others? I think you will find when I posted that link I posted the first sentence and DIDNT add anything of my own onto the post, I brought the article to the forums attention I didnt give my feelings towards it in the opening post. So how do you know I was condemning others ????

You say by what I have wrote I have gave the impression that I think there lying, what you should have wrote was from what I have wrote you get the impression I think their lying, as i said no such thing. I said TO ME things didnt add up I have said the same on various threads of this subject NOT once have I said that I didnt believe a fox would or
could do such damage.

and dont be so flippin stupied, No im not a fox expert and havent claimed to be I gave my opinion just like others.. and from where im sitting I thought it odd for a fox to walk past food, nothing more, nothing less. end of.

You have a way of putting words in others mouths or twisting what has been said I must say.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

02-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Firstly what do you mean, I posted a link and condemned others? I think you will fine when I posted that link I posted the first sentence and DIDNT add anything of my own onto the post, I brought the article to the forums attention I didnt give my feelings towards it in the opening post. So how do you know I was condemning others ????

I think the tone of your first post was a negative towards the people in the article , as you also had to mention they are on benifits, (in a negative way.so assumed you where not in faviour of them

The animal rights fanatics who waged a hate campaign against the fox attack family can be revealed today by the Daily Mail (and, oh yes, they're almost all on benefits).

So I assumed you where condemning their actions...

You say by what I have wrote I have gave the impression that I think there lying, what you should have wrote was from what I have wrote you get the impression I think their lying, as i said no such thing. I said TO ME things didnt add up I have said the same on various threads of this subject NOT once have I said that I didnt believe a fox would or
could do such damage.

Yes, sorry, I GOT the impression you think they are not telling the whole truth.

and dont be so flippin stupied, No im not a fox expert and havent claimed to be I gave my opinion just like others.. and from where im sitting I thought it odd for a fox to walk past food, nothing more, nothing less. end of.

You have a way of putting words in others mouths or twisting what has been said I must say.
Now , now, no need to get your knickers twisted...

I asked a serious question you said in your opinion the fox acted out of character , so its only natural, that one would assume you have experience of the fox, to be able to make such statements.

P.S I am not putting any words into your mouth, they are all yours, was simply commenting and making assumptions on them.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Food was cooling in the kitchen---fox came in through patio doors.

Not sure that it went past food unless patio was into kitchen?

BTW---the benefits remark was a direct quote----not DD's opinion.

rune
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Now , now, no need to get your knickers twisted...

I asked a serious question you said in your opinion the fox acted out of character , so its only natural, that one would assume you have experience of the fox, to be able to make such statements.

P.S I am not putting any words into your mouth, they are all yours, was simply commenting and making assumptions on them.

No JackBox I didnt put about the benefits like I said I copied the first post from the article that mentioned the benefits NOT me. The tone of my voice in the opening post ? are you not getting it NOTHING written in the opening post was BY me, I merely copied and pasted the first part of the article and provided the link.

Knickers are fine thanks..

errmmm please show me where I said 'In my opinion the fox acted out of character' Regarding the actual attack - Do you not read what I write? I said it was odd that a fox walked passed food I actually never commented on the attack. (But after re-reading and seeing what you quoted before I quoted you I can see how you thought that bit, Still its not what I personally refered to)!!

Ohh you see I think you are putting words in my mouth or twisting what I said, well actually more to the fact you cant be bothered to read my posts, just deciding for your self what my opinions are and what I have said.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

02-07-2010, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Food was cooling in the kitchen---fox came in through patio doors.

Not sure that it went past food unless patio was into kitchen?

BTW---the benefits remark was a direct quote----not DD's opinion.

rune
No JackBox I didnt put about the benefits like I said I copied the first post from the article that mentioned the benefits NOT me. The tone of my voice in the opening post ? are you not getting it NOTHING written in the opening post was BY me, I merely copied and pasted the first part of the article and provided the link.

Knickers are fine thanks..

errmmm please show me where I said 'In my opinion the fox acted out of character' Do you not read what I write? I said it was odd that a fox walked passed food I actually never commented on the attack. (But after re-reading and seeing what you quoted before I quoted you I can see how you thought that bit, Still its not what I personally refered to)!!

Ohh you see I think you are putting words in my mouth or twisting what I said, well actually more to the fact you cant be bothered to read my posts, just deciding for your self what my opinions are and what I have said.
Ok, will apologize for that bit, but as you said, the first bit of your original post , looked to be your words, nto a quote from the article.

Odd behaviour for a fox, your words, mine was acting out of character..... different wording , same meaning!!

Edited=== Odd for a fox!! dont want to put words in your mouth!!!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-07-2010, 05:11 PM
I neither believe nor disbelieve (i.e. no opinion) this story. What I will say is that it does strike me as odd behaviour for a fox (but then, some animals DO behave oddly) - they are usually far more timid round human habitations - even if people do feed them. Only once have I ever seen a fox that tame - and it was being treated by the local vet for a broken leg (yes, vet treated it*) and even that one was not brave enough to go into a house voluntarily, let alone attack kids. An odd case, true or not.

Snorri
(B.Sc. Animal Behaviour)

*Even though many of his farmer clients boycotted him for weeks. Fair-minded, eh?
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »