View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-07-2010, 09:49 AM
I haven't read all the thread, so forgive me.

I'm not going into the ins and outs of what I believe happened as I happen to think it's irrelevent, this case cannot be compared to that of the Macanns - their daughter is missing.

These twin girls are thankfully with their parents, alive and now appear to be well. I'm sure had their parents been suspected of anything, those girls simply would not have been left with them in regards to such a high profile case, SS seem so Gung Ho these days and snatch children away for little or no reason at all in light of the Baby P case.
The injuries they both sustained are horrible and no doubt ones they will have to live with and be treated for, for the rest of their lives.

As for the threats the family have recieved, they are discusting and those responsible for such threats ought to be truely ashamed of themselves. If some of those responsible for giving the threats are parents themselves, then they aren't worthy of being called parents as they've shown little compassion for what has happened to those poor girls.
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 10 11 12 13