View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2010, 04:36 PM

You can be sure, if you act like the you get a mouthful.

This is a rant about someone that I know, this guy shows no respect for animals, or people either, him and his family came over from another country, and this guy has always made me uncomfortable, from the time I was eight if I was left alone he would always turn up and let himself into the house. And he's just rude.

Anyway like I said he shows no respect for animals, but I was round out, and Drew was with me running around in the garden, when I got a call and had to leave, so I asked my friend if I could leave Drew there, but told them not to let this guy anywhere near him and off I went, I was back ten minutes later, and saw this guys car, but couldn't see him, my friend was fixing a car outside and said that he went in to get a drink, so I went straight in and saw him only trying to pull Drew out of his hutch by his ears. This man then started trying to look shocked and confused why I exploded at him, saying that he just wanted to get Drew out to show his son.

But really anyone who I catch doing that can be sure that I will explode at them, but some people do defy belief.