Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2020, 06:37 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 22nd April, 2020

Good morning Everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2020, 07:08 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Another lovely day. Teazle walked, two loads of bedding blowing nicely and some runner beans planted into pots in the greenhouse. Planning on planting out my dahlias I have brought on in the green house.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2020, 08:58 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Lovely day here to again and a bit warmer less of a chilly wind. Had first cup of coffee in the garden.

Enjoy your gardening Sue I still have some to put some washing in the machine.
Then a potter type of day for a change.
Shopping went fairly well yesterday got everything needed, just the queuing a bit of a pain but it is what is and I think we will be doing for a long time yet even when things ease up.
I will willingly do it to if it keeps us all safe.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2020, 09:02 AM
Good morning all.

Well we are one of the stores opening to the public today I am on the late shift to tweak anything we find does not work or anything that does work and expand it after we close we are open 8-5 at the moment to give us chance to Replenish and sort through when no customers in as impossible to work with social distancing.

A friend of mine went for a upper gastrointestinal endoscopy yesterday and he said that it took place in a brand new set up of a porta cabin he said brilliant service and no worries at all, thought it may help those who have hospital appointments coming up.

So have the day to myself until 5pm and will be in the garden will take Gert out later so she can settle while I am out as the other way round for her.

Decided on Red upright & White trailing geraniums along with Blue trailing lobelia so Red White &Blue in the large wall trough. Anyone else had any thoughts on colours for baskets/tubs etc?

So Good morning all, have a great day all.

Sue Your day so far will tomorrow be mine all bar a few tweaks. Enjoy your day. Your shopping experiences are similar to mine little queuing found by me mind you I refuse to join massive queues.

Moyra So tomorrow is shopping day D day; have you rebooked the delivery? and did you log onto the government site and register as vulnerable? Hope you and Steve are getting on okay and he is doing his fair share if he is home all day.

Lynn Hope the big fella's leg/foot is on the mend, also you got all the shopping required by your pandemic clients LOL

Brenda Hope you are enjoying the good weather your end too and have you identified the mystery plant?

Chris How lovely to be able to hear the sea a water feature with no maintenance. Albeit on a larger scale. LOL

Griff Glad you will be free as we all are even if restricted. How is Steve coping with it all?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2020, 03:18 PM
Good afternoon all,
I can't say much but had some news and it turns out I am right... hopefully you will put the pieces together, so for today....I have a little bit of stress lifted
Kazz... Steve is loving it
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2020, 03:49 PM
Good afternoon all.

Hearing the sea is great Kazz, but a bit frustrating when we're not allowed out for a walk on the prom. Hey, ho, it will come and never be taken for granted again.

Had a technology morning today. Gary's word processing on his tablet had gone haywire.

Couldn't get it to work even we reloading the programme so put another one on instead. Testing time is tonight when he's tried it out fully

Dave is ill again with stomach problems. When this is all over with the virus, he's definitely going to have to go get checked out thoroughly. Stopping the Metformin and changing to a different tablet has done a lot to help as he's only getting it now every few weeks instead of every week, but it's still not right that he's suffering with it so badly at all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2020, 04:01 PM
Chris, so sorry to hear that Dave is poorly again, yes ..I fully agree that he needs looking at properly when we all get released lol