Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2020, 06:29 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 15th April, 2020

Good morning all, nice sunshine this morning. Hope you and yours are all well. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2020, 07:31 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Another nice day here and a lot warmer and no wind. Two machine loads on the line and one more washing. Not doing a lot as waiting for the turf to be delivered for my little project.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2020, 09:00 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.

Same here lovely sunny day. Similar here again today but no shopping involved so pottering indoors and the garden.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2020, 09:47 AM
I am sure tumbleweed will appreciate this.

Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.
Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough.
After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, Kin ya swallar?'
The woman shakes her head no. Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'
The woman ...begins to turn blue, and shakes her head no.
The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers, and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.

The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm, and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table. His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'
�� �� ��

★¨`*•♫.•Pass it on!! Give someone else a reason to smile. ♫ ..•* ★
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2020, 11:13 AM
Afternoon all lol Brenda
Lovely sunny day here, women by the electrician's arriving next door at around 7 am.... exhausted!
Blood tests for me today and vet appointment with deags tonight, called and checked and they just asked that I came down a bit earlier...which is fine, I think I just wait in the car park and they will probably just jab her there...I could probably do it myself in all honesty but I have worked hard on getting her used to the vets
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-04-2020, 01:38 PM
Just finished about 2 hours work it took me to lay it, turf came at dinner time. Now water sprinker keeping it damp

from this, getting rid of a big hump in the middle

to this