View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2011, 05:00 PM

A Huuuuge Thankyou to Claire (Claire&Daisy)

I want to say a mahoosive thank you to claire and daisy (coz I know she probably had a hand in this!), for my fabulous lifelike painting of Georgie and Zena.

Claire has just had a few days up at my holiday caravan, and when I walked in it this morning to give it the once over, there lying on the table was this beautiful picture, just for me..........

I was totally gobsmacked, not just at her thoughtfulness and kindness, but of how clever and talented she is, especially Georgie, look at him, she's captured just about everything about him here, and as for Zena, I don't know how she managed to make her look even more beautiful than she is, but she has lol!

Thankyou Claire, Dave won't believe it when he sees this!
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Wow that is great, what a lovely thankyou!
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2011, 05:14 PM
What a wonderful thing to do. She is so talented and I am sure you will always treasure it. Bet you can't stop looking at it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Beautiful..I can see why you are so pleased.
shirls
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Thats lovely
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I want to say a mahoosive thank you to claire and daisy (coz I know she probably had a hand in this!), for my fabulous lifelike painting of Georgie and Zena.

Claire has just had a few days up at my holiday caravan, and when I walked in it this morning to give it the once over, there lying on the table was this beautiful picture, just for me..........

I was totally gobsmacked, not just at her thoughtfulness and kindness, but of how clever and talented she is, especially Georgie, look at him, she's captured just about everything about him here, and as for Zena, I don't know how she managed to make her look even more beautiful than she is, but she has lol!

Thankyou Claire, Dave won't believe it when he sees this!
OMG!! That is amazingly good! I had no idea Claire and Daisy was such a talented artiste!! I had better be politer and more respectful to her now!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2011, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by Rolosmum View Post
Wow that is great, what a lovely thankyou!
I know, and she didn't even HAVE to thank me coz she paid!!!!!

Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
What a wonderful thing to do. She is so talented and I am sure you will always treasure it. Bet you can't stop looking at it
I will treasure it forever, it's going to get a beautiful frame tomorrow, a big one coz it's huuuuge this piccie (Claire obviously knows I don't do small!) it almost filled the whole table it's so big!

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Beautiful..I can see why you are so pleased.
Isn't it Lynn, I can't get over how very lifelike it is, what a talent to do that from a photo hey!

Originally Posted by shirls View Post
Thats lovely
It sure is shirls

Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
OMG!! That is amazingly good! I had no idea Claire and Daisy was such a talented artiste!! I had better be politer and more respectful to her now!!
Yes you had!!! I've always been respectful of her, one of the very few on here who I do respect so I feel quite honoured she's done this for little ole me!

Now you're all gonna want one aren't you, so you'd better get your orders in quick (not of my two of course, but yours!)
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2011, 05:32 PM
Love it! Just stunning Well done C&D, you really are one talented lady xx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Oh my goodness Waow, that is just brilliant Oh no wonder you are chuffed to bits I see exactly what you mean about dear Georgie jumping out at you its brilliant. And Zena just look at that expression. A picture paints a thousand words has never been truer...every word Zena speaks is in that painting.

Claire what athoughtful thing to do and you are very talented
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2011, 05:40 PM
....... still can't stop looking at it Chuffed is an understatement, wait till Dave sees this!

I see what you mean about Zena there Lynne, but Georgie for me says everything in that pic! I wonder what pics she used that I posted up then??! she's sneaky isn't she lol!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >