Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alokeatobjective
New Member!

15-02-2005, 03:57 PM

Recruiting for ITV Television Series

Have your dogs taken over your house?

This is a message from Objective Productions. We are currently making a television series for ITV 1 called ‘Mums Know Best’. We are looking for people to challenge our expert panel to solve any problems they might have. The panel is made of mums whom have expertise in different areas e.g. fashion, business, interior design, finance etc. If you are interested in participating in the programme please call our hotline on 020 8846 3995 or e-mail problems@objectiveproductions.com. Thanks a lot.
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2005, 04:00 PM
and people were saying some members only joined to advertise...
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2005, 04:21 PM
what exactly is it about? dont the dogs take over everybody,s house as I always say if you want the best seat in the house move the dog !!!!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

15-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by alokeatobjective
Have your dogs taken over your house?

This is a message from Objective Productions. We are currently making a television series for ITV 1 called ‘Mums Know Best’. We are looking for people to challenge our expert panel to solve any problems they might have. The panel is made of mums whom have expertise in different areas e.g. fashion, business, interior design, finance etc. If you are interested in participating in the programme please call our hotline on 020 8846 3995 or e-mail problems@objectiveproductions.com. Thanks a lot.
Can you give us some more info please? And a mention of Dogweb on your program?
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2005, 04:52 PM
Don't think I would want to offer my dogs without a lot more detail, so often these programmes are just made to ridicule people or set people up to be pulled down. Must say it is many a long year since I have seen a sensible informative TV programme about dogs, including Crufts coverage and defiantly RSPCA’s half hour adverts fronted by Rolf Harris.
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2005, 06:23 PM
I would be too embarassed to let people see into my home ,with muddy dog footprints all over the house ,5 cats knocking over plant pots etc. and a chicken trying to get in the door everytime you go outside

I can see the headline in The Sun now lol
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-02-2005, 06:40 PM
OMG if someone comes to my house, next thing I will be on is "How Clean is Your House"
Clue1e55
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-02-2005, 07:29 PM
I keep painting walls, then change my mind befor ive finished, so my kitchen is at present, bright pink, bright yellow, bright purple. and white as recently i thought it needed brightning up. anyone visiting me will think they have arrived at the Offices of the United Colours of Benniton.