Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2016, 06:54 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 8th September

Good morning everyone.

Good Luck Nippy Jen with your operation and June, here's praying all goes well for Lona too. She sounds as though she was having her menopause in a bad way!

Griff, Please be careful you are such a good friend to Steve, just hope he appreciates it and never upsets you again.

Mandy, poor you. Hope your stepfather gets his operation soon and is made more comfortable. I also hope something more can be done for you and the pain you are in.

Lynn, sounds as though Mark is doing remarkably well with his driving. I wish him all the luck in the world he deserves it he has so many worries at the moment. Hope Joel is ok.

Good wishes to Sue, Barry, Brenda and Norma, hope you are all ok. Lovely photos of the girls in the river June I hope the EA will clear it all.

Harvey, shame the man cave is not big enough but then they never are. lol. Have a good day am pleased that Lara has settled in so well.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless you all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2016, 07:11 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Lets hope someone sorts the wall situation out quickly for you Moyra so you can stop worrying

Thinking of you this morning June. She will soon be home with you again.

Sorry you still have pain Mandy I had hoped the injection would have worked. Hope you step dad gets the op and is free from pain and out of hospital very quickly.

The raspberry bush is called Ruby Beauty. It grows to abut 3ft tall and they say shouldn't need support and produces about 3lb of fruit. It can be grown on a patio in a container or in the garden. I put mine in a container as the ground is heavy clay although the veg plot is much easier to manage that is taken up with beans etc We shall just have to wait and see how it tastes.

Lol at the man cave not being big enough. When we moved here Barry said he would have the back half of the garage (can keep a camper van in it) and the front part of the shed and I could have the back of the shed. Well I am noticing him creeping into my part so I have to keep moving his stuff back

Hope your decorating is now finished Norma and you can sit back and enjoy ur labours.

Hope yu are feeling ok today Nippy and you now have two exits from your home.

Warm and sunny here so must get going and take Teazle out. Nothing much planned the bedding is washed and on the line and may mow the lawn later - then again may not

Have a good day and stay safe
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2016, 07:14 AM
Morning all,
I've spoke to my consultants secretary to let them know the problems I'm having, I'm waiting for an appointment to come. I've googled the problem because it's not the hip that's the issue, the jabs helped with that pain if that makes sense, it's my knee and my leg feels like I've got dead leg every time I get up from a sitting position. Once I've walked for a minute it eases, but I'm also uncomfortable when I try and go to sleep and sit for any length of time. Sorry for moaning .
Well I shall be keeping fingers firmly crossed for my step-dad as he has his hip op today.
Lynn pleased Mark is doing well with his driving
June meant to say I loved the pics of the girls on the river
Losos my husband keeps saying he wants a man cave too
Right off to get ready as I'm off for coffee later with a friend
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2016, 07:16 AM
Morning Sue, you snuck in you can't have that, Barry creeping his stuff in your part of the garage
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2016, 07:31 AM
Good morning all, just to say I am back in the land of the living all went well and I go back in 6 weeks for the results of the biopsies.
I might be snoozing a bit today, due to lack of sleep from anxiety before hand and remnants of the anaesthetics from yesterday!
Love to you all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2016, 08:15 AM
Jenny. glad it all went well do take care of yourself. I know how I felt afterwards and am still not right yet. God bless.

Mandy do hope you can sort something out to alleviate your pain too. God bless.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-09-2016, 10:50 AM
Good morning one and all
The wanderer has returned to annoy you all
Moyra hope the relevant party's can resolve the wall problem
Lynn hopeing this is finally the end to the car problems once and for all
Mandy best wishes to stepdad hugs to mum here's hopeing you get some joy from the consultant
Griff what a kind soul you are do take care wouldn't like you getting hurt again (yea mother hen syndrome )
TW humongous hugs all round that all goes well today
Nippy sleeps as good as meat they say hugs to you too
Sue at the take overbid hubby's taken over the single bedroom as his office man cave still not enough things still creeping all over the place I'll be sleeping in the shed before long
Losos good luck with the man cave how lovley the there's doggie harmony
Still being the gofer as this decorating mission that hubby's on at the moment still on going that'll teach me to keep gob shut I'd only mentioned that the s/room could do with being freshened up
Poor muppets are not amused
Sorry if i'v missed anyone
Do hope all poorly peeps and doglets better soon
Do take care stay safe what ever your all up to
that'll be the coffee break over then
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2016, 11:08 AM
Afternoon everyone late on parade today.
Nippy Jen glad all went well, June hope Lona is now over her op and doing well and that you are feeling less anxious.
Mandy do hope they can sort your pain and sorry to hear about step-dad.

Car gone back in dropped it in about 10. Slight change of plan he was taking it straight over to his cousin with the bosch diagnostic machine as he said and we knew his isn't a specific diagnostic machine but a general one. His cousin is a wizz with electrics apparently and solves 99% of problems. if no luck on that he is going to take it to the peugeot dealer.
he feels new things they are replacing are having a knock on effect to the route of the real problems. So fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Lynn, hope the car probs do get sorted for once and for all and you can have stress free motoring
Nippy, i am pleased things went well and you rest up easy
Moyra, i hope you didn't spend all night worrying about the wall
Sue, deffo put your foot down with Tumbleweeds invasion of your space Lol
Mandy, i hope your consultant sees you quickly and good luc to your stepdad
Norma...Lol, well you know for next time...don't mention improvements
Been and fetched Max's ashes...going to take him back to his dad later on, his other dog is still very quiet and down...i am hoping that in some weird way she will realize max is home, i have bought her a giant cuz and some pet remedy spray and have a bandana for Steve to spray if he wants and pop it round her neck
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-09-2016, 12:53 PM
Just removed an old tree branch frame seperating the garden from a path where the garden composit bins are kept it was so rotton thaty all it took was one hand to break it all down. Sue and I popped down to the garden centre and ordered 2 trellis panels as replacements. At least the bins will be partly concealed. Now me thinking ahead as always save some timber from the old log stores that will make exellent support posts. So this afternoon it is down the tip yet again, I think we must be the ones that keep the guys there busy.

remains of above
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >