Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2016, 06:40 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 9th September

Good morning all.

June, hope you didn't have too bad a night with Lona and she is on the improve this morning, bless her. What a worry.

Lynn, another worry for you too this morning it never stops does it.

Griff, glad you got Dex back to Steve and hope he finds comfort in that. You however really shouldn't have had four pints. Where did you put it.

Really worried about LG. was wondering if it was trouble with Mem's family in Wales that had delayed his return.
Just hope it is not his kidneys again.

Well have a good day everyone, I am really tired again this morning didn't sleep too well. Stay safe and well everyone, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2016, 07:25 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. I know that privacy is the thing but surely someone on here can contact GordongMac's email to find out how he is. Let's face it his wife contacted the forum when he was poorly over a month ago now. Another reason for me to be absent as all of us get so into making friends and then not knowing how they are if they don't appear for weeks on end. Also when some of us try to help posters about their problems we never hear back if they are still having problems or if any of it has worked. Very frustrating to those that try to help. So there you have it a reason for me to be not around much. I do keep in touch with a couple that post on here and they have now become friends via emails. Take care all and hope you all have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2016, 08:33 AM
Morning Moyra and brenda and all to follow.
Sorry your feeling tired Moyra. How's the wall going ?
brenda we are all worried about LG the most any of us can do is message him if he has the facility to receive messages. Unless anyone has his email address that wouldn't be possible as far as I am aware.
June hope Lona is feeling better today.
Mandy glad to hear step-dads op went ok.
griff hope you're not feeling to squiffy this morning.
Harvey hope the space problem is sorted soon.

Yes another worry Moyra. Hopefully the car will be sorted today then that's one off the list. If not we are re-thinking the transport arrangements for Mark getting back to Norfolk Tuesday. Gorden may be getting the bus to London Monday.
brenda just had a look and LG does not or has chosen not to receive private messages. So it will have to be email if anyone has it.

Hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends are too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2016, 08:54 AM
Morning all
No hangover and no tummy pains so all is good and the 4pints did me no harm lol...had 2pints with Steve...well I had 2 and he had 1...we toasted Max, then my dad fetched me and I had 2 with him
Moyra, hope you have a good day
Brenda, nice to see you
Lynn, lets hope the car issues resolved today
TW, hope lona has had a peaceful night
Mandy hope your step dad had a peaceful night too
Sadly I don't have LG'S email address so sadly there is no way of knowing if he is o.k
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2016, 08:54 AM
Hi Lynn, Can never remember what we have to divulge when we join on here. Never mind lets just hope he is caught up with things at home. I reiterate what you have said to everyone else. Saves me saying it all. bg!! Must away, time races on when I get on here. Well look at that same time Griff same place. bfn. lol!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2016, 08:59 AM
I think admin has our email addresses brenda. IE: Azz but I expect under all the red tape of keeping things confidential he would not be allowed to divulge the address.
Hopefully he will return soon.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2016, 09:10 AM
Good morning everyone

Sorry to hear about Michael being made redundant fingers crossed interview goes well next week. Also hope the car is sorted once and for all today.

Hi Brenda hope your mood improves as the day goes on not nice to feel down.

How is the wall coming along Moyra any sign of movement on the repair front.

Good you are not feeling ill after your drinking session Griff

Hope your dad had a peaceful night Mandy and will soon be recovered enough to go home.

Hope Lona is feeling better today June they are such a worry when they feel poorly.

Dull here this morning with a little drizzle so washing has gone through the tumble dryer. Barry is busy in the garden putting one of the posts up for the new fencing but when he asks for my help he shouts so keeping out of the way. He came into the kitchen this morning with and idea why don't we turn the fencing up the other way. The panels and 6 x 3 so instead of being 3ft high we would have them 6ft and 3ft wide. Now why didn't I think of that at least four times yesterday including at the garden centre and showing what I meant. Men they are a liability at times

Have a good day an stay safe.
Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-09-2016, 09:31 AM
Hello everyone how is your day guys?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2016, 09:44 AM
Ah Sue wouldn't you need more panels though.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2016, 10:02 AM
Lol Sue...you know it was his idea really...you dreamt that you came up with that!
i expect Azz would be able to send a message just saying we are worried but as has been said hoping LG is super busy with something and isn't poorly again
Lol Brenda...great minds you see lol
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >