View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Irish Setter Mu
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-08-2008, 03:08 PM
Brilliant website - loved the pictures and great to read the history.

It has prompted me to nag the old man and update our website - I've just logged on and had a look and I reckon the website hasn't been updated for over 2 years.

We take sooooooooooooo many pictures of the boys and we have literally hundreds of photos on our PC.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Its a lovely site hun, feel free to add the pics I have sent you of the Duchess Look forward to seeing the others and hope that soon you can show Fabian again.. though if he wants a quiet life, Jamie and Deacon are both willing to learn the ropes for their auntie Sheree even with their wiggly botties
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2008, 08:00 AM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Its a lovely site hun, feel free to add the pics I have sent you of the Duchess Look forward to seeing the others and hope that soon you can show Fabian again.. though if he wants a quiet life, Jamie and Deacon are both willing to learn the ropes for their auntie Sheree even with their wiggly botties
Aww thanks Claire, I shall add some of them as soon as I get a chance. I'm looking forward to popping down at some point to check out those wiggly botties again too!

Many thanks to Irish Setter Mum and also to those that have written in my guestbook, it was a lovely suprise to go in and see the messages. xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2010, 01:10 PM
I've just updated my website, put some more photos on, and included the pedigrees.

I'm personally pleased with it but I wondered if it was a good or bad idea to show pedigrees...a lot of people do so but does it make it an easy target for fraudsters?

Clive also thinks I should add a shop for my doggy bits n pieces, I would rather just keep it about my babies, what do you think?

Any input would be appreciated
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Well I think its lovely Especially the homepage with Leon and his toy, I could just give him a big squeeze
I like looking at the pedigrees (as you know!! ) so I don't think they are a bad thing... at least it gives the background info on the dogs
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Well I think its lovely Especially the homepage with Leon and his toy, I could just give him a big squeeze
I like looking at the pedigrees (as you know!! ) so I don't think they are a bad thing... at least it gives the background info on the dogs
Thanks Claire
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Just been on your website Hun,

Love the site, love the dogs and love Leons Page

x x x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Just been on your website Hun,

Love the site, love the dogs and love Leons Page

x x x
Awww thanks Shane xxxx

p.s. I haven't forgotten about the pic
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2010, 11:47 AM
I am ashamed to say I missed this first time around.

Have now looked and think its a lovely web site and very enjoyable to browse around and some great photos.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I am ashamed to say I missed this first time around.

Have now looked and think its a lovely web site and very enjoyable to browse around and some great photos.
Thanks Lynn

Don't worry about missing it first time around..I keep missing threads all the time
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >