Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2018, 08:53 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 7th November.

Sorry, I am very late but my pc crashed last night and I have been unable to sign in for nearly an hour.

Have a good day, stay safe must go and walk Amber then I will come back. Cheers, Moyraxx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2018, 09:27 AM
Morning all

Vile morning here, really windy and pouring with rain.

Need to go out in a little while. Lukes driving and need to go out later with Lizzie.
Have sorted a day to go see family and friends before Christmas, so going on the 8th Dec with Lizzie, which I am looking forward to, will be lovely to see my brother, sister in law and niece, along with stepmum and my very special friend that I've known all my life and has supported me through the tough couple years I've had.

All kids off work today, so a day of organised chaos.

Have a good day all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2018, 09:27 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Thought I would try to be positive and look ahead to my birthday which isn't for a couple of months yet but thought maybe a pantomime to get everyone laughing but oh goodness me what a palaver to try and book tickets. I have now emailed the box office to ask if they have any available. Fingers crossed for me please. Good Luck Lynn for the move on Monday. Lets hope you have a dry day for it. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-11-2018, 09:49 AM
Morning Moyra, Sal, brenda and all to follow.

Moyra sorry to hear about the pc hope it was just a blip.

Similar weather here to Sal but it has stopped raining and I hope it continues to be dry.
Hope the organised chaos doesn't get to disorganised.
Great that you have sorted a day to visit relatives and friends before Christmas.

Thank you brenda for the good wishes fingers crossed for dry weather.
Also fingers crossed for the pantomine tickets. Stress you could do without I'm sure.

Off to the hairdresser later last time there and then off to shops for some ready meals to tide us over for a few days.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2018, 09:55 AM
Well, that's sorted. I think I have now sorted the pc out. Going to enjoy a nice cup of tea now. Hope everyone is ok. I am still coughing and spluttering ands generally feeling rough. Hope anyone else suffering soon feels better.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2018, 10:10 AM
Lynn, I guess you'll be glad to get this move over and done with. Not long now.

Griff you back on your medication again? I hope so, want you to keep well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2018, 11:40 AM
Good morning Myra, Sal, Lynn, Brenda and all who follow

Hope you manage to get tickets for the pantomime Brenda.

Hope hairdressers goes well Lynn

Pleased you have managed to arrange your day out to family and friends Sal.

Sorry you have had problems with the computer Moyra.

Very windy here but has stopped raining. Good news is the porch roof seems to have stopped leaking so now we can finish off the repairs. Have painted the lamp Barry took down so now ready for him to reinstate it.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2018, 12:25 PM
Morning all, I will join the chucking it down group, I need some stuff from the shop but I am going nowhere!!
Brenda, I hope you get tickets
Lyn, goodness, that's come round quickly
Sal.. something for you to look forward to
Moyra, hope the pc behaves and you feel better soon and yep...took my awful pills...I his in bed until 10.30 lol
Morning Sue, the porch will look lovely, I just had to buy a new top for my solar wall light... saved paying for a new light
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-11-2018, 12:44 PM
A pic my neighbour took yesterday. The bulge under the coat is my camera. Like my dog, it goes everywhere with me.

Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2018, 01:28 PM
Good afternoon all.

The rain stopped here before we went out at 10 am and it's been quite a pleasant autumn morning. Town is reasonably quiet, but the gypsies are in town this week. Seems to be and all male affair. Apart from being noisy, they haven't been a problem, but maybe that's because we are always home by 1 pm
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >