Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2018, 07:38 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 5th November, 2018

Good morning all. I trust you and your four legged friends, apart from dear Gypsy, are all well and in fine fettle.

Dear Gorden what can we say, we have all been there and share in your grief. Having said that what a lovely peaceful way to go. R.I.P. dear Gypsy run free at the bridge sweetheart.

I am afraid Gorden you are going to be like a man whose lost a limb for a long time. You will see her everywhere you go, she will be with you in spirit.

I am afraid I am still unwell a third morning with a splitting headache. I didn't sleep at all last night. It is some sort of flu type virus.

Try and have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2018, 08:42 AM
Good morning all.

A lovely bright crisp day here just considering out with Gert then reallised the children are back at school. So will put it back till 9.ish we have to pass two schools and the taffic build up is a nightmare as they are also digging up for some reason and three way traffic lights, and a I swear people fall asleep and one car creeps through. Today have a chair being delivered (been looking for ages for a chair for me (since scciatica loomed into my life) so fingers crossed and clearing the garden,

Gordon[/B] My heart goes out to you and Mem and young Tess, how lovely for her and for you she passed without stress and pain. On the other hand the loss must be overwhelming - so so different for all of you, as Moyra said like the loss of a limb, some dogs like your Gypsy are just eactly what you need and life is a joy. My old Sal was like that the least unassuming dog I have ever met and the lack of her causes me to catch my breath even now. My thoughts are with you all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2018, 09:24 AM
Good morning all.

Gordon, I am so very sorry for your loss. Losing our babies is so very, very hard so you and your OH must be in bits this morning, but what a lovely, peaceful way to move on. Another angel has gained their wings xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-11-2018, 10:57 AM
Morning Moyra, Kazz, Chris and all who follow.

Gordon so sorry to read about Gypsy. Much love to you and the mem.

Gorden left for London early today back sometime Friday afternoon. I will get as much as I can get done here through the week then it will be all systems go over the weekend.
At some point next Monday we will be starting a new adventure again in a new home.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2018, 11:24 AM
Gordon, I am so sorry for your loss, big hugs to you all xx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2018, 11:36 AM
Morning all

Damp and cloudy here this morning.

Feeling lousy with this damn cold and I am sporting a bright red nose, plenty of orange juice and Vaseline at the ready for me.
Sorted my kitchen out which resembled a tip this morning, pulled the cooker out and cleaned under that, makes you wonder how so much food gets under it.
Put yesterday’s laundry away and have some more in the machine and on the airer. Unless the sun makes an appearance it won’t dry today.
Lizzie is off work for the rest of the week, holiday, and she’s gone off to reregister at our GP practice, she asked me to go with her but I don’t think that is a wise idea with this cold of mine.

Gordon - sorry to hear your sad news, RIP Gypsy x

Lynn - a busy week and weekend for you, hope it all goes smoothly x

Kazz - have fun in the garden, I still have mine to sort, need to get the now dead tomato plants and beans out and have a general tidy up.

Moyra - Hope you feel better soon x

Nothing planned for the rest of today.

Have a good day all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2018, 12:12 PM
Good afternoon everyone

So very sorry to hear about Gypsy Gordon but what a lovely way to go surrounded by peace and the people she loved. Thinking of you and the Men. Run free Gypsy

Hope the chair helps with your sciatica Kazz

Good kick with the packing Lynn.

Hope your head improves Moyra

Oh dear Sal not nice to have a cold but I dont expect you will get much sympathy.

Lovely morning here. Done the monthly shop, been to the tip with a car load of garden rubbish. OH still coughing and complaining - he didn't sleep last nice nor did I but that doesn't matter

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-11-2018, 02:59 PM

first time ever had one here in the back garden. So a rare treat to see
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-11-2018, 06:33 PM
I am not a pheasant plucker