Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2018, 07:50 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 3rd November, 2018

Good morning everyone, hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. I have had a terrible night up and down like a yo yo. something upset me but not sure what. I had roast chicken, potato croquettes and peas for dinner. Lets hope I shall be better today.

Well must get Amber out for her walk, have a good day everyone, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-11-2018, 08:26 AM
Good morning Moyra & all to follow
Ah Moyra hope your feeling better soon maybe something doing the rounds hugs
Hope all going well for both 2& 4 leggers
Absolutely chucking it down here started about 4.30 and hasn't stopped luckily not on dog duty this morning hubby drew the short straw lol
Before he goes off for the day PEACE perfect PEACE
Have a good day whatever your all up to
Take care xxxxx
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2018, 08:27 AM
Good morning Moyra, and those who follow on.

Thats a shame about the upset tummy could be anything I suppose, sounds like a lovely dinner, did your son have the same and was he okay? You could blame the chicken but may just be something you have picked up, a 24 hour or overnight bug.

Gert and I are just off out. All fine here, fireworks like crazy last night so suspect tonight will be the same. Gert appears unfussed in general, good walks and a full belly I think are helping that.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2018, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by Bumblesnout View Post
Good morning Moyra & all to follow
Ah Moyra hope your feeling better soon maybe something doing the rounds hugs
Hope all going well for both 2& 4 leggers
Absolutely chucking it down here started about 4.30 and hasn't stopped luckily not on dog duty this morning hubby drew the short straw lol
Before he goes off for the day PEACE perfect PEACE
Have a good day whatever your all up to
Take care xxxxx

Good morning.

Thankfully not rain here, clear and crisp although cold. Have a good day whatever you decide to do.....in Peace.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-11-2018, 10:22 AM
Morning Moyra, Norma, Kazz and all who follow.
Sorry to hear you had a bad night Moyra hope you are feeling better now and have a better night tonight.

Thankfully dry and cold here today.

Few jobs towards the move this morning then meeting Michael and Margaret for coffee later.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2018, 11:14 AM
Morning all
Moyra, there's a really nasty bug going round...mums friend had it earlier in the week, hope you haven't got that and feel better soon xx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2018, 11:40 AM
Morning all

Cloudy, windy and dry here, expecting rain later.
Had a busy morning and I have yet another cold, this is the 2nd one in a month and still have a banging headache.

Luke’s off today and tomorrow, holiday days owing, and Lizzie is off now till a week on Monday, unused holiday, Toms in later.

Cats have been out and about, Tally and Toby have come in and are chilling upstairs, Marmite and George are out, but when they come in a little later they will be kept in just in case we have fireworks going off tonight.
Meg had a coughing fit last night, just before bed, Lizzie googled it and according to her she may have heart disease or lung cancer, don’t you just love google.... sounded a bit like kennel cough, she coughed a little this morning, but nothing since, will see how she goes may need a vet visit, I swear she’s the vets best friend.

Having an easy day today I hope, and footie is live on TV later, so will be watching that.

Moyra hope you feel better soon x

Have a good day all x
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2018, 12:36 PM
You too Sal you do not sound all that good. Fireworks are a pain. Amber doesn't seem to mind them but a lot of animals do poor things.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-11-2018, 12:41 PM
Oh for bleep bleep's sake.
We have encountered a problem with the macerator today leaking from the lid.
We made a decision we would find a macerator plumber regular plumbers won't touch them and can't say as I blame them and pay the money for them to fit a new one if needed. Rang saniflo she says it sounds like it needs servicing but to be honest it probably needs a bigger macerator but we aren't sure the size she is suggesting will fit.
If it does nearly a grand but we will pay it thing is he cannot get to us till Friday and we move Monday.
If it doesn't fit hopefully he can make this one good if not we are now thinking we will have to make the bathroom redundant and drop the price by that amount for Holly and Dale to sort. It will be cutting it fine contacting solicitor Friday and sorting it all by Monday.
Feeling a bit stressed.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2018, 01:12 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope you are felling better now Moyra

Oh dear Lynn things seem to be out to get you but if you offer to pay for repair that is all you can do. Belated birthday wishes to
Dillon

Enjoy your peace Norma

Enjoy your easier day Sal

Luckily Teazle is not worried by fireworks but had one that was.

Lovely day here. Been and got some more bits for Barry's cough hopefully it will work. Also been and ordered some timber to repair the underside of the porch once the leak has been fixed an roof refelted.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >