Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2017, 07:30 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday 7th February

Good morning everyone,

Lynn, it would be good for you if Gorden can go part time and do some other work maybe from home so you see more of him.

June, hope that dog shut up in the end, it is so not fair on you and the girls.

Griff, hope you are pleased with your haircut now.

LG, Hope you are much better and the dogs are fine.

Harvey, hope your back is better and Casey and Lara are fine.

Mandy, Brenda, Norma, Sue , Barry, Nippy Jen and Brian hope all is well with you.

B, Sorry to learn of your illness and your long trip for 10 min consultation. Glad Max was ok.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry, above all safe and well, God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2017, 07:40 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow
B, sorry to read about your illness, hope the check up went as expected & glad Max was ok
TW hope the dog stopped barking and you got some sleep.

I'm up earlier than normal today, don't know why- I just woke up at 6
Rosie ran out the door to do what she needed to, then ran back in & went back to sleep. It's chucking down again
I'm meeting my friend for breakfast at 8.30, I look forward to meeting her on a Tuesday morning. It's the only time we both free.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2017, 07:56 AM
Good morning Moyra, Mandy and all who follow

Sorry to read about your illness B hope the check up went well.

Enjoy your breakfast with your friend Mandy.

Do hope the dog was quiet for the night June, still you CCTV will show that your girls were not about during the time of barking.

Hope Mark arrived home safe and sound Lynn.

Dull and misty here this morning. Have not had much sleep as waiting for son to get home from his friend's funeral. He said he would not be late but sent a text at 7pm to say he had only just left. It is a 4 hour journey with only a quick stop but apparently the weather was awful so he had a couple of long stops and arrived home at 2.00 am

Picking up my new car later so have to get the other one cleared out of everything not belonging to it.

Have a good day and stay safe and hope everyone is keeping well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2017, 08:39 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy, Sue and all who follow.
Wet and cold here today.

B. Hope your check up went well.
Mandy enjoy your breakfast.
Sue glad son got back safely eventually. Mark arrived home safe about 7.30. Now we have the usual huffing and puffing and doing a million things at once trying to catch up with himself. He will be leaving soon to work at his friends. Peace will reign for a few hours.
Have fun picking up your new car.
June hope the dog eventually shut up.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2017, 08:53 AM
Besoeker, hope you do not mind being referred to as B but your name is difficult to spell and as I have led with B the others have followed. Have you a better idea of how we can shorten your name?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2017, 09:56 AM
Morning all

Lovely morning here, my day is loosely wired together today lots of things to do but no plan. Hope I manage to get some done.
Besoeker maybe we should call you Bea.........hope your hospital visit went well must be remarkably worrying for you every day.
Mandy thats a greast idea a breakfast get together..............never considered that.

Sue ohh exciting new car have been watching the threads, amazing how much "stuff" ends up in our cars isn't it. I found a cup the other day could not recall it being there before then realised I had put it to take to work for my coffee forgotten all about it..........duh.....

Right coffee drunk need to start the day a I mean to go on ie lazily as no work tonight.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2017, 09:59 AM
Besoeker, you are right, nothing can match the welcome you get when you walk in from having had to leave your dog
Morning Moyra..nope, no happier with my hair Lol...it is even bigger today than yesterday!!!
Sue, enjoy your new car
Lynn, hope you get some peace soon Lol
Mandy, enjoy breakfast
need to pop out and get some wrapping paper for my mums birthday present....got money to go in a card and just bought her some turkish delights. Steves day off today, not sure if we will get a chance to catch up or not
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2017, 03:38 PM
Hope you managed to get the wrapping paper for your mum's present Griff.

Hope Mark managed to sort himself out Lynn and yu have been able to enjoy some peace.

Car collected and my it is nice to drive. Only one problem between the showroom and getting home I have managed to loose one of the keys. I don't remember picking it up and the sales guy had the car running so one was in the ignition. Have gone through the car with a fine tooth-comb, turned out coat and trouser pockets but no key. Garage says they have not got it so where is it? I have asked them to see if it was dropped outside or someone has picked it up but so far no call. Have asked them if not found to order another. I will pop over tomorrow to see what progress has been made.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Evening everyone.
What a wet day here it's been.
Done the shopping and housework and Marks washing.

griff sorry you are still not happy with your hair.
Kazz hope you have enjoyed your lazy day.
Mandy hope you enjoyed breakfast with your friend.
Sue glad you are pleased with the car. Wonder what has happened to the key. We looked for the handles when bought for the larder doors couldn't find them anywhere. We think we must of dropped them when loading the car.
We decided not to go back to edmonton to look so got some different ones from the local b&q. Actually we like these better.
No June yet hope she is ok.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2017, 06:52 PM
Set off earlier than usual for the bone run, good job I did because the motorway was at a standstill, seemed to be from the M6 but it took nearly an hour to do a half hour max journey. Called in to see my friend with liver cancer, the district nurse was there, so I went again. Decided to pop into Home Bargains for more carrots for the girls and a couple of other shops. I checked my cctv on the phone and couldn't bring it up, so panic stations, came straight home, thankfully it must have been a glitch.
I am so tired, not getting to sleep till 2am, keep checking the CCTV to make sure everything is OK, then I'm up again by 6am doing the same. This afternoon I sat down and fell asleep, woke up and tidied girls up and did beds, and then got teas ready. Managed to get another bucketful of coal and lit the fire, sat down and fell asleep again and woke up as The Chase ended. Girls have had tea and I've chopped an ox heart I bought that has been waiting all afternoon to be seen to. Hoovered up but need to do the stairs, just to tired to do it.
Its a mystery about the key Sue, I mean there's only so many places you could have put it, either your pocket or inside your purse.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >