Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2016, 07:05 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, February 23

Good Morning all,

Hope everyone is feeling a.o.k. this morning. June glad you son completed on his property that will make life a bit easier for him and is sorting himself re his job too. Hopefully wont be long before you can get back to boots and the river with the girls.

Griff you are doing well with your dogs and their training and considering you too have mobility problems you put me to shame. Anyway hopefully my mobility scooter will be mobile again very soon.

Nippy Jen hope you have recovered from your busy weekend. Norma, hope things are not to hazardous up there for you and LG hope you are keeping yourself warm and well rested.

Brenda, Sue, Mandy et all I have not mentioned hope all is well with you and yours.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless. xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2016, 07:43 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Did pop in and out yesterday but didn't have much to say still feeling a touch out of sorts with this cold. May not be around much till I feel a bit brighter.

Good news about your son completing June.
The cake looked lovely Nippy Jen and glad you had a lovely day.
Hope Dex gets on ok at the vets griff.
How did tony get on Mandy hope it went ok.
Hope your on the mend now LG.

Hope everyone else is feeling well and all doglets.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2016, 08:01 AM
Morning Moyra, goo luck with the scooter man...hope it is something cheap. I don't do that much with the dogs to be honest and your Amber gets far more walks than my 2
Lynn, hope you are feeling better soon and thanks for thinking of Dex...i did struggle to get up this morning, could do with still being tucked up in my warm bed Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2016, 08:18 AM
Lynn, sorry you are still feeling below par, hope you feel better very soon.

Griff, I take her out three times a day but it would be better if I took once for one good long walk rather than three quickees.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2016, 08:28 AM
Morning all. Have you had your biscuit today. Hope all is well with you all and hope lg is feeling better. My friend who had the same has gone back to work and although a bit tired at the end of the day feeling better for getting out in the fresh air. So take care everyone. Good Luck with Dex today Griff.

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/i...reciation-day/
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2016, 09:27 AM
Morning all.
Moyra, yes I have recovered but we have got to do it all over again on Friday, only this time we are being taken out
Lynn sorry you are still low, I think it must be the time of year. You know how I have been. Still it is lighter today and the sun is shining here so maybe we will all soon feel better.
Morning griff.
Morning Brenda, just off to get my dog biscuit
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2016, 10:02 AM
Lovely sunny morning, very cold, blue sky and no cloud at the moment.
I've got son coming over in half an hour, got myself all organised and now having breakfast. He says he's calling in for a cup of tea, now I don't believe that for one minute, he will have a cup of tea whilst he's here, but it'll be to do with all this stuff going on and what he's thinking of doing. Got the bone run later on, I hope anyway. Will be giving them a ring in a bit to see if there is any.
Lynn, sorry you're not feeling wonderful, we need a bit of sunshine don't we and able to get out into the garden without sinking knee deep in the mud.
Nippy, you too. Lovely you're being taken out this time, whats the occasion this weekend. Non stop socialite thats you
Moyra, got everything crossed that Blue is sorted and you get out and about a bit more, once Amber has got her head around walking with Blue you'll be able to get further afield and tire her out maybe.
Hoping everythings OK with Mandy and Tony and that LG surfaces from his sickbed to reassure of us of his continued breathing.
Dex is at the vets today isn't he Griff, fingers crossed Conor can sort him out.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2016, 10:31 AM
Good morning

Sorry you are sill feeling under par Lynn. Take it easy and stay warm

Hope the news is good regarding blue Moyra and you are soon able to take Amber further. There are quite a few people round here who walk their dogs riding one so they do soon get used to them

Hope the vet visit went well with Dex and he will soon be on the mend

Congratulations to your son June on the completion of the purchase of his house. Now everything he does will go in his pocket

Hope the news was good for Tony yesterday Mandy.

At least this time Nippy you wont have to do the cooking and clearing up so have a good day on Friday.

Hope Gordon is continuing t improve and soon be back to his old self.

Lovely and sunny here. Teazle walked early and then got told I had to do the tip run NOW. Do wish he would not be so impatient. He is now out taking the sticky tape off the bricks and starting to dismantle the last piece. We have saved a lot of the wood from the big structure in case we should need it anywhere

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Morning to Nippy, Brenda, Sue and TW
i have been to the vet and we are home, Dex cat is going in tomorrow and will be having a canine tooth removed, a dental and an xray done.my vet is really lovely, he said they would be doing an xray of his head to check the roots on the rest of his teeth if i wanted and i said fine, whatever he needs...Conor said that as dex is small (he still gets mistaken for a kitten) his whole body will fit on a plate so instead of just his head we can have the whole cat done Lol...so i have to be up dead early again tomorrow to get him to the vet, i hope it is just his teeth and nothing worse but i do have my suspicions
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2016, 11:10 AM
So glad it went well for Dex and am hoping its nothing sinister, anyhow the x ray will tell you and then you will know one way or another.
Son been and gone, just rung up about the bones and if I don't hear from them in the next half hour then I can set off and collect them.
Sue, patience is a virtue and virtue has its own reward, or so they say
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »