Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
delphine
New Member!
Female 

13-02-2011, 04:07 PM

Agility club in west London?

Would you have any great agility club in west London to recommend me?

I'm moving from Switzerland to London end May and have no clue were to search. I have a 2 years old female shiba inu and we are doing agility for a bit more than a year now, we are going to start official competition this spring and would like to go on in UK as we are totally addicted to this sport

I also don't know if I should already contact club to register and so avoiding to be put on a waiting list for months.. what do you think?

Thans beforehand for your replies
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2011, 04:18 PM
If you go onto the Agilitynet site, they have an A-Z of clubs. I would recommend registering as soon as possible as a lot of KC clubs have waiting lists. You might be okay with a private club/trainer but I am sure clubs local to your new area will be able to advise.
delphine
New Member!
Female 

15-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Thanks I'll have a look right now!
I already checked the APDT website but all the websites I had a look at, were talking of non competitive agility or mention that their classes are open only during the spring and summer, so we go on our research...
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 01:58 PM
I just started with Capable Canines www.capablecanines2002.com who are located in Ham and are great if you are looking for a fun club (they train to a competitive standard but do notcompete as the focus is on fun). If you want more competitive agility there is a place in Chobham, just outside London but they are competitive.
delphine
New Member!
Female 

27-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Thank you I contacted the the club in Chobham and I'm on their waiting list, hope to be at the top of it when we will move!