View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2018, 07:36 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 8th November, 2018.

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all well and in fine fettle.

Lynn, hope you have a nice relaxed day today away from the final packing.

Griff hope you are ok after your chemo day yesterday.

Have a good day all, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. Good bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2018, 08:24 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.

Chilly and damp but looks like the sun is trying to get out.

Thanks Moyra after yesterday I need a relaxing day.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Morning all
Moyra, not too bad today thanks...a headache but that's byilder related i think!
I am deffo going out today, it's raining but I need stuff and i need to start feeling better so I am walking it! It might take me some time but I am determined to try.
Mum and dad are going to jersey tomorrow and Steve is off Saturday and Sunday so hopefully we will get a bit of time together
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2018, 11:34 AM
Good morning Moyra Lynn, Griff and all who follow

Hope yu are now feeling better okra

Lynn enjoy your relaxing day today

Griff hope you dont get too wet whilst out and you get what you need.

Lovely morning here, sunny but breezy. Bedding washed, dried and ironed and have also swept the leaves off the lawn - 9 bags of the blessed things!

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Morning all

wet here again this morning but has just stopped raining, how long for is anyone's guess.

I've had a disaster this morning, went to pick O/H's meds up and then on to Tesco to get bits.
Came out of Tesco and realized O/H's meds were missing, went back instore, checked the trolley, car, handbag, you name it, no sign of them anywhere.
Back to the chemist, not there, so back to Dr's to ask for an emergency prescription and then tell whats happened
I mean how the hell can you loose a bag of meds when your in a car I've managed it
Anyway all sorted now, they will be ready tomorrow, and I'm bringing them straight home this time!

Got back home and have a table cloth covered in pawprints, cats, 4 of them playing chase all round the house and Meg going barmey! They are now all outside!

Need to catch up on some washing today and do the boys whites.

Moyra Hope you are feeling better x

Lynn enjoy your day relaxing x

Griff hope your headache goes soon and you get out x

Sue you can come and do my garden and laundry if you like

Have a good day all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Sue, can you use the leaves for compost?
Sal...I would hope that somebody is going to be really kind and hand them in at customer service ( they could be doing their shopping first) or super kind and drop them at your house...that's what I would do!
Rain has stopped, sun is out, banging still going on so I am going to get ready and go, I don't think this is going to go well lol. I have damaged my good knee...no idea how but I think I need a lateral release and i am not allowed surgery or anti inflammatories..I think if I lose half a stone that may make things easier so I will be forcing myself to walk more
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2018, 12:36 PM
Good afternoon all.

A brisk morning here, but not bad considering it's November.

Sal, I know you've probably already looked, but I tend to push stuff under the car seats when I'm going shopping and usually have a treasure hunt to find it. Worth a check maybe?
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-11-2018, 03:30 PM

Timber arrived today for the porch, Just waiting for the tiler now before fitting
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2018, 03:40 PM
Made it to the shop... couldn't walk back though. Got annoyed, there's a woman begging..she doesn't need to, she was scoffing chips as I went past, came back 5 mins later and she asks me if I have a few quid for her to get something hot to eat...she had just caned a bag of chips! Her husband comes and picks her up in a newish car too
Then I got back and realised i hadn't had an appointment for my consultant..so I called...I should have been seen October... earliest i can be seen 27 December! I need him to sort my knee and decide if I can have surgery on my ear
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2018, 04:42 PM
Have searched for those meds, no luck, never mind!

Griff well done Waiting time on appointments are awful, Waiting on one for Tom to see the cleft team and orthodontics, he hasn't been seen for a while.
They have been contemplating braces, but my friends daughter has had nothing but aggro with hers, so I think he will decide against.

Glad you got your appointment sorted
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >