Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2018, 08:45 AM

Daily Thread ,Wednesday 28th March 2018

Good morning from us, a soggy start to the day
I have been good and taken my tablets, just also tried sea salt spray in my hair after my aunty mentioning it.... hahaha,i look like a poodle, can't be bothered with straightening it as it will curl when i go out in the rain
Mum sorted a food delivery before she went...i have no idea how much she thinks i eat or when they are back but i am deffo not going to starve Lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2018, 08:52 AM
Good morning Griff and all who follow

Enjoy your meet up today. Mum's always worry abut you being fed when they are not around so enjoy what has been delivered. Like your colours and hope you are soon sorted and back to normal in there. Hope mum and dad are still enjoying their holiday.

Raining hard here so confined to indoors. Managed to get the grass raked and mown on Monday so at lest that will benefit from the rain.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2018, 09:06 AM
Sue, yes they are having a nice time I think...they are in the Bahamas at the moment, well grand Turk and caycos...on to Dominican republic next.
I did notice she has put me lager on the order... she's a good mummy lol
Pleased you got the lawn done sue, it's just too wet here to attempt it
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Morning all homo erectus and canine companions. Trust that you are all well.Rain here too and looks like it is set in for the day.

But we have strolled for almost an hour. He, Max, has a good raincoat so only his head and legs wet. Few other people around and no other dogs. I have no problem with that. With a big active hairy beast, it would be unfair to not walk him in inclement weather. I don't know what others do.

Giff, you have a gem of a mum.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2018, 12:18 PM
Good afternoon all.

We get wet Besoeka. The short route walk, but we always take Rosie out. The only thing that stops us is snow/ice. I'm pretty phobic about being in the car in the snow. Couple that with being terrified of falling after breaking my ankle a few years ago which took 5 years to get right and we hibernate when the white stuff comes. Luckily, Rosie is small and the garden's a decent size so she does still get the chance to burn off some energy.

It's raining here too. That in itself isn't too bad, but it's so flipping dark.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2018, 12:53 PM
I am now not meeting my cousin...again!! she has messaged me saying she is ill...again...can we meet next week instead, errrm nope. The only blessing is that she let me know earlier in the day and not when i had left home, super pee'd off that i got up early and took my chemo early so i wouldn't feel too bad, it doesn't matter how poorly i am, i have never let down anyone when i am supposed to be meeting them...whinge over
I do have a wonderful mum...she looks after me so well and although my dad can do my nut in, he is pretty decent too...i am very lucky
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2018, 03:40 PM
awww hell, it's one of those days today!!!!
Mum just called, can i cancel the car booking in vegas, i have the name of the driver reservation number, correct email address where and when car is being picked up and dropped off, the sort of car it is.....due to data protection they can't help me...get my dad to call...errr he is on a cruise ship in the bahamas...yeah, just get him to call us?? anyone would think i had asked for a million quid loan not to cancel a £60 car booking...why the hell couldn't she just take a smart phone like she was told too? she could have done it there and then, now i have to tell her i couldn't cancel it
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-03-2018, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

We get wet Besoeka. The short route walk, but we always take Rosie out. The only thing that stops us is snow/ice. I'm pretty phobic about being in the car in the snow. Couple that with being terrified of falling after breaking my ankle a few years ago which took 5 years to get right and we hibernate when the white stuff comes. Luckily, Rosie is small and the garden's a decent size so she does still get the chance to burn off some energy.

It's raining here too. That in itself isn't too bad, but it's so flipping dark.
Yes, I too, worry about breaking brittle bones. I just try to be careful where I walk when the paths are icy.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2018, 07:16 PM
i have those spike things that go over your shoes/boots...they are really good, i walk with crutches so i get scared with the dog pulling a bit but so far so good
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-03-2018, 08:12 PM
'evening all

Griff, have read yesterday thread and silly me didn't realise (as I should have) that these dam pills will effect you diferently from one week to the next. All down to a million things in your body I guess (vitimins, red blood, white cells, and loads more)

Also, being sick in public, yes fully understand that too, even 'tho most people would help it's still embarissing. Do you have one of those airline bags in your handbag for emergancies ?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >