Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2017, 08:05 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 28th February

Good morning all, sorry to learn of Zante's passing. Found it hard to get up this morning after another bad night. Shall be glad to get tomorrow's hospital visit over and done with.

Trust Zen to be the one upsetting the others, still not her fault bless her. I hope she still can do her Silver. Hope you get your shavings ok.

Lynn, hope Dillon's paw is improving.

Sue, hope your lad has sorted out his new home now.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. Lets hope for a better day. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2017, 08:54 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Cold and sunny here today.
Very sad news about Zanta feeling bit down about it.
Dillon's paw needs a boot I think from now on it will always give him problems we were aware this would happen at some point still not good when it does.
Frantically trying to find a boot that will fit him as he loves his walks and needs them. Seems suppliers think GSD and Bernese have the same size paws maybe some do but Dillon is a big lad.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2017, 10:02 AM
Absolutely foul morning. Heavy rain, and when I was cleaning up it was hailing. Beds not too bad thank goodness. Made sure everyone went inside and stayed there. Was in and out a few times because Kesh is the worst one for standing out in the rain, and her outer coat holds the water, then when she finally does go inside all the bedding gets sopping. Numbnuts bathroom light went on, probably girls barking because breakfast on its way, all oif a couple of minutes and his sleep must have been interrupted They do seem to be careless about leaving lights on non stop, but when its other peoples money you can do that can't you
Am going off on the bone run in half an hour, not looking forward to driving in this, so getting it over and done with ASAP.
Lynn can any Bernese owner recommend a boot for him perhaps. GSD and Bernese have totally different feet, anyone with half a brain can see that!
Moyra, hoping hospital helps tomorrow. Must be a real struggle with not being well and got everything crossed you start feeling better once they've done something
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2017, 10:10 AM
Think I may of found one.

Seething mad absolutely bl**dy mad was not in a good mood to start with this has set off my tourettes.
The cheap new phone Mark bought Joel ended up in the fishing lake the other week when he took the boys fishing.
Mark still has Joel's fancy iphone here as he is still not allowed it so Mark rang Donna's number to keep in touch with Joel she has now blocked Mark.
So he rings the house phone. She is doing the childrens bedrooms up and has asked him for money for Joel's room.
Mark at the moment cannot afford it he lives here rent free we have helped him with the car costs as well as helping Michael last year so we are mega out of pocket we have Joel for holidays no help financially he now eats for an adult.
Mark said she won't do his room if he cannot afford anything towards it. Financially he is doing the maths for renting and it's looking dire.
There she sits in the three bedroom house claiming benefits I bet and hasn't paid a penny at any time towards school uniform, school trips, haircuts, or any decent clothes shoes or trainers.
I am seething absolutely seething I could punch her smug little face in.
Excuse my rant.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2017, 10:16 AM
Lynn if you have no luck remember its crufts next week do you know any bernesse owners going who could check sizes for you at the various stalls available there?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2017, 10:31 AM
Hi Kazz just ordered one from hyperdrug. Proactive boot nearly £30 with postage but he needs one.
Not sure if he will appreciate it though.
He needs a boot with a 4/12 inch width to it.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2017, 10:32 AM
Good morning everyone

Do hope your appointment goes well tomorrow and you get some answers Moyra.

Oh dear Lynn poor Mark. She doesn't want him ringing but will black mail him for money. Hugs to you all

Been out to take Barry to the dentist for an emergency filling and also the library. Lawn was white this morning but on closer inspection it was hail not snow.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Morning everyone ... sorry to hear all the various bits of bad news. \im off work now for 2 weeks so will be around a bit more hopefully!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-02-2017, 11:26 AM
Just been checking up on a water filter under the kitchen sink. Apparently it should be changed ever 6 months and we have been here a lot longer than that. The manufactures recommend getting a replacement cartridge from Wickes, so a trip to the shops is on the cards so it seems

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2017, 01:53 PM
Lynn I am not surprised you want to do harm to her,what a leech she is, a proper parasite,when Mark can't get any help whatsoever.Got everything crossed Dillon's latest footwear meets with his approval.
Called in Home Bargains and no shavings at all. Going to try one further up and then the big B&M nearly in Bolton if they don't have any. Will give the farm a ring as well,I paid part of the electric bill with this weeks pension but there is some over, and if it comes to it and she says come over now, I may use it!!!
Went off on the bone run in a snowstorm, that was after I had spent half an hour chasing Kesh back inside out of the wet. Eventually it turned to rain, and had actually stopped with the sun out on the way back, then back to rain again. Lots of bones, not sure I've got the room, but they're here now
Think numbnuts isn't in as the car isn't there, so the bathroom light being on this morning may have been him, I do hope he has been put on some really mind numbing DSS Course miles away and he actually has to get up in the morning very early (for him)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >