View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaospony
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-05-2012, 07:10 PM
How could any one, much less a vet, think that was fine??????????????????????????????

And to tell you to wait till she collapsed was so out of line, thankfully you knew enough to go some where else. Some one not so clued up could have lost their dog! Because so many take a vets (or doctors) word as true no matter what.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2012, 08:39 PM
It didn't work as video for me - maybe just my computer.
But the two still-shots made her look very off colour.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Sending positive vibes from all of us Bev.

She defo is NOT right looking at those videos
black666
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Oh my goodness! I just can not get my head round why a vet would tell you she is fine! I am no vet but i can clearly see she is stressed and not comfortable.

You know your dog better than anyone and if your not happy with her they should take your word and investigate, not tell you to stop fussing!

Its horrible to see your animal in such distress and no one listening to you, i have had a similar experience with a vet in the past!

I really hope she makes a good recovery and is feeling alot better soon

Lots of hugs and kisses to you both xxxxx
Mazza
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-05-2012, 09:11 PM
This is indeed shocking. We put our faith in our vet when our animals are ill and expect them to do everything for them and to ease our minds. I hope there is an improvement in Lily in the morning. Sending tons of get well vibes for her x
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2012, 09:14 PM
havnt watched the vid.....but drooling can be a side effect from vetergesic(the last lurcher we had in for a ga did this when he had woken up)... easily stopped tho

{{{hugs}}} hope things are looking better now xx

eta...seen it now...yip just like that .. it is an opiate so they can feel strange,,,,and spaced as well as the drooling.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2012, 10:31 AM
She looks as if she's been overheated to the point of slight dementia. Like she was allowed to play in the extreme heat and let back in too late. The way she's panting looks like exhaustion and though she's tired her head is wandering like she's confused and she won't lie down. If it was really really hot, that kind of makes sense. But it's easy to see this dog is not "perfectly fine". Sorry about this, I hope she's well now...
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2