Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2008, 11:23 AM

More info on Shadow at last!!

We rehomed Shadow from a friend's sister just over 6 weeks now and we got VERY little info on him.
At that point we were told he was 10 weeks old, which I maintained was false due to his size! We took him to a trainer and Jess thought he was around 5/6 mnths when he was meant to be 12 weeks old!! We didn't know if he had injections as she said she thought the breeder had done but wasn't sure, the previous owner assured us that she had wormed and gave him flea treatment, which was also false as I found fleas 2 days later!!! So I spoke to my friend and said that I thought every piece of info we got from his sister had been false/lie and that I wanted to find out more about him, so with his help we got the contact details for the breeder and I emailed them at the weekend to have my questions answered!
Shadow's Dad is a short haired collie, and his mum was a husky.
He was born 26/12/07, a litter of 5 and was vaccinated before he went to his previous owner F.O.C (as they are friends) at 12 weeks. so by my calculations we got him at 17 weeks!
There are no health concerns with either parents.

I dont get why she lied as she knew the info on him??? I mean I knew she was desperate to get rid of him but it was love at first sight for me!!! We are going to visit his mum and dad on Sat as they were intrigued to see how Shad's getting on.
I'm glad we've rehomed him and given him a loving home and wouldn't trust the previous owner as far as I could throw her!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2008, 11:50 AM
So glad he found you Hun....enjoy seeing his parents on Sat xxxxxxxxxxxxx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

04-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Pleased to hear you have got the right story now. Good luck with Shaadow and enjoy yur visit to his parents.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2008, 12:33 PM
So glad things are sorted for you
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Thanks guys