Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2020, 07:07 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday. 13th May, 2020

Good morning everyone. I hope you and your four legged friends are all well. Have a good day, take care and stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2020, 08:03 AM
Good morning Moyra and al who follow

Lovely morning here Teazle walked, car cleaned, swept up the debris from yesterday's wind and stripped our bed which is now in the machine. Having a coffee then cutting the lawn. That should do me for the day

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-05-2020, 08:07 AM
Yesterday I though I would do something to show the apple trees from early December when we started the planting project until yesterday. Took a bit of sorting photos in right order and only some of them.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhekX0Frcqk
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2020, 09:49 AM
Good morning all.

Nice day here but a cold wind chill factor.

So from tomorrow seems we can go out and about will be sticking myself to one shop every 10 days or so, and then work/home the only ADDED extra will be two walk a day for Gert once I sus out where the "general public" are congregating during walks. First few weeks going to let the masses sort themselves out before they go back to "staying in and playing computer games"
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2020, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Yesterday I though I would do something to show the apple trees from early December when we started the planting project until yesterday. Took a bit of sorting photos in right order and only some of them.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhekX0Frcqk
Well done very clever and a nice reminder of what's occurred sometimes I plan to change things then forget until next spring now I put a small painted stone in the garden as a marker to remind me I want to do something that then jogs my memory as to what.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-05-2020, 10:34 AM
wrong message sorry
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2020, 11:20 AM
Good afternoon all.

Mix of sun and cloud today, but chilly.

There's uproar here amongst the locals that travelling restrictions have been lifted. Today was the first day since the start that we have no new cases of the virus and we can all see that from tomorrow it will come back in droves yet again.

None of the toilets are open so I'm guessing the place is going to get stinky fast.

Crazy decision, but hey ho. Something we have to put up with as well as many others in the coastal areas
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2020, 01:07 PM
Afternoon done my shop dropped off Michael and Margaret's and now back home just finished a coffee and a donut.

Kazz we have said the same do the usual shop and see what happens over the next week or so regards letting crowds getting thinner hopefully and the possibility of another spike.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2020, 03:06 PM
We had the most lovely surprise earlier from Michael and Maca.

A hamper from a tea rooms in Lincolnshire delivered containing two scones two small pots of clotted cream, a lovely pot of jam, a slab of iced fruit cake and a packet of tea.
They thought we have probably been missing our scones and cuppa out while in lockdown.

Feel so loved by out wonderful sons and their OH's.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2020, 05:05 PM
Aw, Lynn, that's lovely. So good when they care enough to make the little gestures that show it
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >