View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2020, 05:27 PM
Errrrr Moyra, Mots have been extended for 6 months, it should be added to your date a week before the mot is due

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/v...st-coronavirus
Might be worthwhile checking with the dsva
Jazz, she hasn't mentioned the upset tummy today so fingers crossed
She has been told that once she can walk, she comes home and someone from the hospital will come and give her IV antibiotics everyday through her pic line....I am a bit worried about it as I will have to try and keep the dogs shut away
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2020, 06:14 PM
Sounds a bit random Griff walking a few steps in the hospital to get home is different from being able to being "mobile" enough to look after yourself at home.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-06-2020, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
She has been told that once she can walk, she comes home and someone from the hospital will come and give her IV antibiotics everyday

Well that does sound like an improvement but like you say lots to be sorted, you will have to become head nurse in the house
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-06-2020, 06:26 PM
Has been a cold and wet day here, even had some small hail stones also a tree fell across the electricty lines in a village near to us so we were without the 'leccy for most of the morning.

Wanted to put the heating back on but with no electricity couldn't do that

Some tomatoes that Alena ordered from Gardening Direct all arrived totally dead She has some growing in the greenhouse but not the variety she wanted and apparently it's too late now to get replacement ones started.

Hope you are all well see you soon
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2020, 07:07 PM
Good evening all

Bit of a showery day here too.

In a bit of a tizzy today. Got a phone call to say a flat has come up at Barratt Court for Gary.. That of course is fantastic news but he has to take it over week after next. Now the panic starts. How the heck to arrange everything that needs to be sorted in the middle of a pandemic. Ah well, I'm sure we'll sort it somehow
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2020, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good evening all

Bit of a showery day here too.

In a bit of a tizzy today. Got a phone call to say a flat has come up at Barratt Court for Gary.. That of course is fantastic news but he has to take it over week after next. Now the panic starts. How the heck to arrange everything that needs to be sorted in the middle of a pandemic. Ah well, I'm sure we'll sort it somehow
Wow how totally fantastic, what does Gary
think?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2020, 09:13 PM
Bloody hell Chris, that is totally amazing!! What does Gary think??? Could you pay rent on the property and then take your time sorting things out??
Kazz, I am a little unsure but we will manage
Lol Harvey...my caring ability lasts for a day.....then that's it, I get annoyed at people
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2020, 11:13 PM
Gary doesn't know yet. I'll tell him on Monday when I've talked to them again and I'm clearer on the details plus they are sending photos and a floor plan by email on Monday so I'll be able to show him. Rent isn't an issue as the flat he's living in now belongs to me so we can hopefully sign for the new tenancy and have some leeway on when he moves in.

I'm sure we'll get it sorted somehow and fingers crossed he'll like living there. It will be a big relief for us to know that carers are on site
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2