Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2018, 05:50 AM

Morning Friday 22nd June. (2018).

Morning everyone hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.

Thought I would open the thread and say good luck today Moyra.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2018, 06:17 AM
Thanks Lynn, Steve went out for a drink last night and isn't really up to taking me to the hospital. I am tossing up whether to go by bus or by taxi. According to the internet the injection I am likely to be given will affect my eyesight so I shall not be able to drive myself. I think I will ring for a taxi. I have already walked Amber and fed her breakfast. I will catch up with you all later.

Have a good day everyone, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2018, 06:23 AM
Morning Lynn and Moyra and all to come hopefully on here later. Moyra at least if you get a taxi it is more comfortable than a joggly ride in a bus. Then after, maybe Steve can pick you up. He will be compos mentis by then surely?
What have you decided about the bungalow Moyra? Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2018, 06:29 AM
I would say taxi to Moyra. Shame Steve had to much to drink last night he must of known he was meant to be helping you today. I shall say no more.

Morning brenda how is Tyto today ? Well I hope.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2018, 07:45 AM
Good morning Lynn, Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Thinking of you today Moyra and hope all goes well. Hope you took a taxi.

Your house looks lovely Lynn and I am sure it will fly. Fingers crossed for the viewing on Saturday. I wouldn't bank on Beth and Paul as if they really were serious they would have sold the land before now so dont lose a buyer for them.

Hope Tyto is doing well Brenda.

Lovely here again today. Washing done and on the line and Teazle walked. Off to the tip shortly and to buy some more weed killer need it for the front drive.

Hope all are keeping well both two and four legged

Have a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2018, 07:50 AM
Good morning all and especially Moyra - good luck lady xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2018, 08:00 AM
Morning Sue and Chris.
Thank you Sue for the lovely comments. No we won't lose a buyer for Beth and Paul and they know that.
Think they are both panicking now. There are lots of things financially they have done over the last year after approaching us about buying the house which have now backfired on them.

Cleaning the oven door talk about a faff you have to remove the whole bloomin door flip hinges undo screws to remove the glas that's gets dirty. When it's clean got to put it all back.
Been putting it off for ages but as we have a viewing tomorrow thought I better at least do that bit. Whole oven needs cleaning but oven cleaner not arriving till Wednesday.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2018, 10:11 AM
Moyra, you will already be at the hospital by now but good luck, hope all goes well xx as for your son...well i shall bite my tongue
Lynn, i used a glass or wallpaper scraper to clean my oven.....soooooo easy!
Sue..grab me some weed killer too please
Brenda, is Tyto still doing well today?
Morning Chris, when does Gary's new mattress arrive?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2018, 10:18 AM
Did try a slice griff. Inside isn't to bad it was the door. All previous ovens I have had you slide the glass out this one you have to remove the entire door by flipping hinges, then remove screws to remove the brackets that hold the glass in place then do it all again in reverse. thank goodness for youtube. Pretty pleased with myself especially as I got all back in place to.
Door lovely and clean which is a good job as just had a call from the estate agent have 2 viewings tomorrow now one at 4-30 the 1st time buyer and another from Welney not far from here just had an offer he has accepted and wanting to downsize. He is coming at 5. The guy who came to view it to market it will be doing the tours.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2018, 10:28 AM
That is brilliant news Lynn, so very pleased for you!!
My neighbour always asks how i manage to do stuff and says i am lucky my dad showed me how to do things....i said errr no, i have a go and if i am not sure i look it up online, now there are videos available for literally any job you want to do, my dad hasn't showed me how to do anything really
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >