Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2018, 05:00 PM

Daily Thread Tuesday 27th March 2018

good evening all, had to dash out and get some paste to put up the remaining paper, all done and not too bad either which is a bonus Lol
LG, one wall is bright pink, the other 3 walls are purple, i am having purple curtains and pink curtains, i am going to have fluffy pink purple and silver cushions and silver accessories
just have to get on with the tidying up now but have a week to get things into some sort of order so can chill out...just sooooo relieved to have finished
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Aw, well done you! The thing I love about decorating is the transformation from drab and dreary to fresh and new. The clearing up afterwards is a pain, but worth it just the same.

It rained this morning and was quite cold so it was our short walk today. We know all the ladies at the cafe now quite well. The cook, bless her, lost her husband three weeks ago the to top it off was rushed into hospital last week to have her appendix removed. It sometimes makes you wonder how much bad luck someone can have. I feel so sorry for her.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2018, 06:03 PM
Awwww that is so sad Chris... Steve and i are both jinxed by bad luck...i have just kind of come to expect bad things now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2018, 06:08 PM
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2018, 06:11 PM
the purple is the paper i hung and the pink is woodchip which i wasn't touching for all the tea in china Lol...that's deffo a job for another time
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-03-2018, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
the purple is the paper i hung and the pink is woodchip which i wasn't touching for all the tea in china Lol...that's deffo a job for another time
Well it's not exactly my choice of colour scheme but in your bedroom. in your house, why not. Looks OK too, so well done on finishing it all. Yes, the clearing up is always the worst bit
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2018, 08:11 PM
Lol...my brother reckons I will never sleep, my aunty thinks I missed my calling, my cousin loves it, Steve is surprised I finished and my mate said she didn't think it would be magnolia somehow lol
I hope my parents approve, mum will be fine and dad shouldn't care as he didn't have to do it
Dreading the clearing up Harvey, I have too much stuff but want it all, chucked tonnes out already
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-03-2018, 08:17 PM
Has been drizzle and dull all day here so couldn't get out in the garden, shame as lots to do out there.

Lara & Casey went to Sapiston today, not a long walk but usually meet one or two other people and dogs which is good.

Nice to see LG on last night, don't know how he can post at times which I never see, well I am up sometimes to let the dogs out (or in) but brain wouldn't be able to handle a session on the PC at those times

Lynn, I hope that you will meet up with all the family at the funeral and also that it goes smoothly. It will likely be the hardest day for you. Thinking of you.

Griff, don't forget those tablets tomorrow also hope your Mum & Dad are having a good time.

If you think you can do so on a family forum do please enlighten me about "Hooters Restaurants" as I've genuinely never heard of them. I must have led a sheltered life
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2018, 08:39 PM
Lol...eerrmmm hooters Harvey...kindest way to put it is young ladies with very little covering them (skimpy shorts and vests) serving food and drink...mum felt sorry for the girls working there and dad was just plain embarrassed
Hmmmm I was gonna bunk off the tablets, I have to meet up with my cousin...I will probably get up early and take them, I always send a good morning text to Steve and as he is up at 5.45 I won't be much behind him lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-03-2018, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol.....kindest way to put it is young ladies with very little covering them (skimpy shorts and vests) serving food and drink...

Hmmmm I was gonna bunk off the tablets, I have to meet up with my cousin...I will probably get up early and take them
Thanks for that, now I know

At the risk of being boring please get up early and take the little blighters, I assume if you do that the effects will be wearing off when you have to go out.

Have to go now, Casey is in need of his last lot of tablets (The ones for his heart) supposed to be without food but I always give him a small chunk of cheese as a reward

Be back sometime tommorow, goodnight all
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >