Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 10:49 AM

Toby is off on his travels tomorrow

I've not been on much the past couple of days, problems with the pc However seems ok at the mo though. Toby is off to the highlands tomorrow, so we will be missing for a wee while. Expect a picture onslaught when we return Same place as Inklieeva has been this week, she's had lovely weather so I hope it stays that way!

We are setting off about 6.30 so an early start for us Toby does not nomrally stir from his bed until at least 7

Hopefully I should be back on later today, that's if we don't crash again or Sgt Major Ridley comes home and start to organise the packing

See you all soon and once again thanks for all the kind comments you always pass about the Tobester
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Ooh Janet - I am soooo jealous! I am hoping to get back up there later this year.

I must have missed Inki's posts - where did you (and she) stay?

Have a fabulous time.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 11:07 AM
Lucky lot! Hope the weather is kind to you.
Can only imagine Sgt Major Mr Ridley in a right old flap getting everything organised. Best get out of the way of bargy boy when he comes home.
Have a lovely time. xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I've not been on much the past couple of days, problems with the pc However seems ok at the mo though. Toby is off to the highlands tomorrow, so we will be missing for a wee while. Expect a picture onslaught when we return Same place as Inklieeva has been this week, she's had lovely weather so I hope it stays that way!

We are setting off about 6.30 so an early start for us Toby does not nomrally stir from his bed until at least 7

Hopefully I should be back on later today, that's if we don't crash again or Sgt Major Ridley comes home and start to organise the packing

See you all soon and once again thanks for all the kind comments you always pass about the Tobester
Have a brilliant time........love to Toby and KISSES of course
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 11:21 AM
Hope you all have a great time and the weather is good to you. I know I dont have to ask but make sure you take lots of pics of Toby the Adventurer
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Lol that Tobester must have a permanent set of bags packed the amount of sightseeing,mystery tours, mountaineering, and plain old adventures he keeps going on! I know I keep saying it, but what a fantastic life your little Toby has, if I was a dog (debatable!!Lol!) I'd sure love to get my paws under your table, talk about a dog's life, he has it all doesn't he! Have fun, which I know you will, and I'll be looking out for those fab pics on his return!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Have a lovely time.

Unfortunatley the weather seems to have changed here today..but fingers crossed the sun comes back out for you.x

One trip you really must stop in on the way by and say hello
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Thanks all, t'internet has been casuing me problems all day

Moobli, it is just along the road from Dornie, I know you have stayed up that way quite a few times but the other side of the loch to us. I have threads on here from last year if you can find them
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Have a wonderful time -- and at least one "Monarch of the Glen" pic, please