Our sister sites
Our sister sites
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 07:33 PM

* Poison * Whitley Bay, Hillheads dog training club

Hey guys,

Again i must warn anyone that goes to this club or walks along the paths near it. Someone has been putting poison along the paths behind Whitley Bay ice rink. They had Environmental Health out the other day trying to clean it up but we have been warned not to let your dog sniff the ground as they can still get it up their nose. I believe one dog has already died from ingesting this and i really dont want it happening to another dog.

Someone must be really sick as they know its a dog training school, and that people are taking their dogs here to teach them good mannors and to be good in public. They dont make a noise when there and they dont run free either. I really dont understand why someone would put this next to the classes.

Its totally sickening me
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Sick b*stards!!!! We had the very same thing going on at a very popular dog walking area, coz this plank living in a bungalow opposite the fields didn't like dogs!!! Thankfully, he was found out and he's moved on, probably for fear of reciprocation! I hope they find out who's doing this, it's quite unbelievable that somebody would go to this extent, let alone take this route to do it!!!! 5 dogs died in my area 5 years ago, it's not worth the risk if you KNOW there is a problem, forget the training until it's all sorted if I were you!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 07:58 PM
B*****ds
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Exactly, i think in the 3 places that its happening to around here about 5/6 maybe 7 dogs have died and many more have had an extremly close call. Its totally uncalled for. As for the man living across from the field, thats horrible. I hope he moved away and is next to no fields or anything now. Something should have been done about him Helena
Deborahjane
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Have the police been involved. This is awful. Sick B******s! .....Apologies for my language!
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Yeah the police got involved, they called the enviro health.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 05:48 AM
thanks have crossposted to Nessr we have lots of members in the area
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
thanks have crossposted to Nessr we have lots of members in the area
Brilliant thanks
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by valandra View Post
Exactly, i think in the 3 places that its happening to around here about 5/6 maybe 7 dogs have died and many more have had an extremly close call. Its totally uncalled for. As for the man living across from the field, thats horrible. I hope he moved away and is next to no fields or anything now. Something should have been done about him Helena
Oh something was done alright, that's how we got to know exactly who it was who was doing it! So many poor dogs, but WHY!!! I don't like cats particularly, but I would never dream of hurting them like this!!!!
Heidi1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Our dog club said a man was offering dogs poisoned treats in South Shields. I wonder if it is the same person?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >