View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2014, 06:54 PM
I do actually PREFER dogs even though I've owned cats for decades.

Was thinking it would be nice to have ONE pet that sat with me and all that.

Knowing my luck it will be another EBENEEZER - gave him shelter and food for 16 yrs and he never once even gave an inkling that he liked me!
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2014, 09:02 PM
I'm so jealous, there's been at least three cats I would have adopted in recent years. Then again we already have six...with two dogs and two rats. Found out in a rather brutal way that Sophie tends to kill unfamiliar cats. No more additions until she buys the farm
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2014, 11:39 PM
Jealous? When you have a private menagerie! LOL!
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2014, 03:37 PM
When I decided to go back to having a cat I was having A cat but person with kittens persuaded me into having two best thing I ever did. They keep each other company sleep together and batter seven bells out of each other

Good luck with whatever you decide
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Oooooh less than 24hrs and you (and hopefully us) will know if you have 1,2 or 3 .

Don't forget we want piccies of them all and of Bellas face, when she claps eyes on them. She may even get out of her bed to investigate them
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Oooooh less than 24hrs and you (and hopefully us) will know if you have 1,2 or 3 .

Don't forget we want piccies of them all and of Bellas face, when she claps eyes on them. She may even get out of her bed to investigate them
Thinking of you quite a lot through all this Madmare. Don't worry you lot will be the FIRST to know what transpires tomorrow.

Still wondering if I should take Bella along? But meeting cats/kittens in a VET establishment isn't really going to tell me anything is it?

I rescued a cat years ago and was told it was so nervy it should be a 'house cat'. It went on to terrorise the whole neighbourhood and neighbouring counties! Legendary hunter and used to fight off dogs who came near my Cavvy when she was a puppy!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 05:22 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Thinking of you quite a lot through all this Madmare. Don't worry you lot will be the FIRST to know what transpires tomorrow.

Still wondering if I should take Bella along? But meeting cats/kittens in a VET establishment isn't really going to tell me anything is it?

I rescued a cat years ago and was told it was so nervy it should be a 'house cat'. It went oed n to terrorise the whole neighbourhood and neighbouring counties! Legendary hunter and used to fight off dogs who came near my Cavvy when she was a puppy!
just heard re a wee lad playing out on his scooter and a huge dog about to attack him. his cat saw this and hurled itself at the dog, knocking it over...google too youtube cat crocodile...
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
just heard re a wee lad playing out on his scooter and a huge dog about to attack him. his cat saw this and hurled itself at the dog, knocking it over...google too youtube cat crocodile...
It's been on here already Rosebud. Look in the news section for it. Also been on all national news progs and [a social network] and everywhere! That's one FAMOUS moggy now!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
It's been on here already Rosebud. Look in the news section for it. Also been on all national news progs and 'another site' and everywhere! That's one FAMOUS moggy now!
wonderful! heard about it on my early morning call to canada.

seeing a cat see off a crocodile was really something else..or was it an alligator..near enough!
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Any news??
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >