View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 09:35 AM
Oh, wow. Is THAT what stray cats look like where you are? He's well fed and his coat looks good and everything. Strays here are often so skinny looking and horrible.

It's sad. I feed them when I can, but I cannot do it in my yard because our cat Blue is very mean and attacks and hurts the tiny weak little strays.

I usually fling the cat kibble across the road into the neighbors yard so our territorial (but extremely scared of the street) little Blue won't bother them.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Oh, wow. Is THAT what stray cats look like where you are? He's well fed and his coat looks good and everything. Strays here are often so skinny looking and horrible.

It's sad. I feed them when I can, but I cannot do it in my yard because our cat Blue is very mean and attacks and hurts the tiny weak little strays.

I usually fling the cat kibble across the road into the neighbors yard so our territorial (but extremely scared of the street) little Blue won't bother them.
THANK YOU!

And no it is not what strays look like here;many are second or third generation ferals, inbred and weak

He was skinny and his coat was terrible but a few months of good food and care has done wonders. I am proud of the wee lad... his coat is thick and deep and healthy and he has flesh on his bones.

Blue is doing what his job is. My big black and white one is the same. I once went out at night to find them on the doorstep. inches from each other, staring each other out

Sum Sum chases mine up trees but has an aversion to climbing ....
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2